When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

This was James from Bestswiss

Guest mrshuma

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

about the marketing aspect regarding swiss jewelers, etc.

There are swiss jewelers in Asia and a watch only has to have 90% swiss parts

to be considered "swiss made" Even Rolex outsources from Thailand.

most people who buy these watches do not post or read these forums.

people call and ask for 27 jewel and in 10 years of business I have never had anyone call

back to complain that they didn't receive a 27 jewel movement. 25 or 27 its really a moot point.

My point is "swiss grade 1" and "swiss replica" are simply a grading system that is widely accepted by most newbie buyers

because of sites such as replicacenter who are receiving thousands of hits per day.

I agree that some of it gets out of hand but its a competitive business so most sites simply follow one another.

We have always accepted escrow as we are confident in what we sell and the quality is the best on what is available

on the marketplace. Whether you agree or not offering escrow and credit card gives the buyer a great sense

of comfort. As for the person who mentioned paypal, that is an entirely different story go read paypalsucks.com

Paypal is not a dependable system especially for sellers.

If 25/27 jewels is a moot point, [censored] say 25 jewels...I mean WTF. Look at all the other guys not lying on EVERY aspect.

Bottom line is you are a liar in print and in fact, and you have admitted as much here, and no one here, or elsewhere, that has taken the time to reasonably educate themselves on the nuances of the hobby are or will be interested in buying from you. Your practice preys on the ignorance of the uninformed consumer, and once they wrap their heads around how grossly you've overcharged them, you probably lose them anyway. If the argument were simply that you charge more due to different logistics of your operation, then I would gladly buy that line. Fact remains that your website is frought with lies. So breath and time wasted, why not just shove off? By the way, you almost had my $1,200.00 for a Rolesium Yachtmaster some years ago, right before I found the original RWG. Thanks RWG!

Guest mrshuma

because all the other sites are saying this, you have to play along we are in business to sell watches and make money. There are hundreds

of sites online, Josh and Andrew's sites are a very small % of the entire business.

Try Firefox V3 it is way faster than IE..trust me you will never go back

OH...and Nice Watch!!!

I had FF3, had some problems with connection time outs, tried the fixes, DELETED, now on opera on my machine. IE7 right now upstairs...total joke but IMO better than the mayhem I had with FF3. I may add FF2 to my machine. 3 just wasn't doing as well as 2

and PS, that is UBI's watch in the backround, I'll tell him what you said though. But he can read and he probably says "thanks"

Steve

I know you verry well and there's a reason you're on the scam list. Why don't you go ahead and answer the questions that have been put to you?

do you use 904l

Do you use genuine dials?

where are the pictures of your actual watches?

You said you have catalog do it owuld take you all of 1 minute to post those pics here. Clock staaarts...NOW!

I've been reading this forum since its inception

Two-tone give me a break $380 for a real valjoux movement when it sells for more then that?

All our daytonas have real valjoux movements and have always had..

But yet you just joined?

IF you've been reading since the begining...

Then why haven't you answered any of the issues, comments, complaints, accusations, etc... In the following FIVE pages of topics/posts?

Search 1: Bestswiss

Search 2: Best Swiss

Let me do the math for you...

5 Pages at 25 Topics per Page equals 125 Topics on your sorry ass...

All of this in 2 1/2 years and you just now pull your head out of the sand...

Tis time to...

"Say Goodnight Gracie"

Double T

PS: You make me sick!

because all the other sites are saying this, you have to play along we are in business to sell watches and make money. There are hundreds

of sites online, Josh and Andrew's sites are a very small % of the entire business.

But Josh and Andrew are correctly (for the most part) positioned for this market segment. They know that in order to reach the rep watch enthusiasts, there can be no fleecing of the customer. If you want to go after this piece of the pie you will have to adjust your tactics accordingly.

...For the love of all that is holy...tell me that your Sub cases are constructed using 904L grade stainless steel!!!!

Guest mrshuma
I know you verry well and there's a reason you're on the scam list. Why don't you go ahead and answer the questions that have been put to you?

do you use 904l

Do you use genuine dials?

where are the pictures of your actual watches?

You said you have catalog do it owuld take you all of 1 minute to post those pics here. Clock staaarts...NOW!

Fakemaster you don't know me very well, why don't you read my posts on here and read the FACTS before

you start labeling people as scammers.

The people we purchase watches from in TAIWAN state that their watches have 904L steel they used to use 440 steel

but changed that in 2007.

I already responded on the genuine dial part, some of the watches were coming with aftermarket dials that

can be used in real rolex watches.

I am going to post a pic of the TT SUB BLUE and also send 1 to one of the admins here so it can be inspected.

You claim to know so much about the industry, why don't you read up on the TW Best Replicas before you start

calling every single site on the internet a scam.

Guest mrshuma
But Josh and Andrew are correctly (for the most part) positioned for this market segment. They know that in order to reach the rep watch enthusiasts, there can be no fleecing of the customer. If you want to go after this piece of the pie you will have to adjust your tactics accordingly.

...For the love of all that is holy...tell me that your Sub cases are constructed using 904L grade stainless steel!!!!

I am not here to get any business, I don't need it. I am just here to state the facts that there are better replicas out there

then what Josh and Andrew are selling. Your own people on here are telling you this but some of you cannot

see it. I just laugh because you guys say we overcharge but I have people paying it everyday and some who

have purchased from Josh and Andrew too.

Guest mrshuma
"John" - The reason you're listed as a scam dealer here is that you're [A] full of [censored]; selling the very same watches available from numerous other dealers at inflated prices; [C] the recipient of much poor feedback from our members; and [D] full of [censored].

who the heck is "John"? Anyway read my posts before you reply. The Rolex are not the same watches.

Ask Josh and Andrew if we buy any Rolex from them? Ask them if the TW Best watches exist

I told you we do buy SOME watches from them but we are talking about Rolex here which is 80% or more

of my business.

You are so close minded that even if one of your admins gets a TT SUB from me and admits that I am correct

with my specs are you going to say that he's been paid off or something?

Get out of your little world, Josh and Andrew are not the kingpins and they don't have the best quality.

Fakemaster you don't know me very well, why don't you read my posts on here and read the FACTS before

you start labeling people as scammers.

The people we purchase watches from in TAIWAN state that their watches have 904L steel they used to use 440 steel

but changed that in 2007.

I already responded on the genuine dial part, some of the watches were coming with aftermarket dials that

can be used in real rolex watches.

I am going to post a pic of the TT SUB BLUE and also send 1 to one of the admins here so it can be inspected.

You claim to know so much about the industry, why don't you read up on the TW Best Replicas before you start

calling every single site on the internet a scam.

It appears that you are dodging the 904L question, as you state "people we purchase watches from in TAIWAN state that their watches have 904L steel..."

So you really don't know? I would bet my left nut that your watches are NOT 904L

Here is a proposition:

You send me a Sub, I will have it's metal content tested (in the Georgia Tech metallurgy lab), I will post all results here. If it is not 904L, you let me keep the watch. If it is 904L I will buy the watch from you and write a detailed retraction of anything negative I have said thus far concerning you.

Are you game?

who the heck is "John"? Anyway read my posts before you reply. The Rolex are not the same watches.

Ask Josh and Andrew if we buy any Rolex from them? Ask them if the TW Best watches exist

I told you we do buy SOME watches from them but we are talking about Rolex here which is 80% or more

of my business.

You are so close minded that even if one of your admins gets a TT SUB from me and admits that I am correct

with my specs are you going to say that he's been paid off or something?

Get out of your little world, Josh and Andrew are not the kingpins and they don't have the best quality.

well then, lets just wait for by-tor to get it, and in the mean time, we'll all stfu.....like you should until you change your site.....why not just say how the other ones lie and compare lies to the truth? Hmmm?

I am not here to get any business, I don't need it. I am just here to state the facts that there are better replicas out there

then what Josh and Andrew are selling.

:horse: In case you don`t understand.......that`s horse [censored].

Third and last time...

I'll repeat myself...

You're now down another 5 minutes on the self destruct timer...

TT

But yet you just joined?

IF you've been reading since the beginning...

Then why haven't you answered any of the issues, comments, complaints, accusations, etc... In the following FIVE pages of topics/posts?

Search 1: Bestswiss

Search 2: Best Swiss

Let me do the math for you...

5 Pages at 25 Topics per Page equals 125 Topics on your sorry ass...

All of this in 2 1/2 years and you just now pull your head out of the sand...

Tis time to...

"Say Goodnight Gracie"

Double T

PS: You make me sick!

Guest mrshuma
well then, lets just wait for by-tor to get it, and in the mean time, we'll all stfu.....like you should until you change your site.....why not just say how the other ones lie and compare lies to the truth? Hmmm?

we tried doing this but the consumers are looking for something specific and they don't believe its not available

when all the other sites are promoting the same thing. Its business and its about making money. I have thousands

of happy customers.

Yeah - but it has to be the truth...

After all, who are you going to trust if you can't trust a supplier of ILLEGAL goods to tell you the truth- ha, ha. ha. ha ha. ha, ha....

So I take it you don't buy reps from ANYONE. Or just the ones who tell the "white lies" you can trust?

It's odd that those who dismiss SOME lies and bad shipments as unrepresentative and so unbending in other cases.

mrshuma QUOTE: "...pick a respected poster on here or an admin that you all can agree on..."

Not likely to happen, mate

Guest mrshuma
Third and last time...

I'll repeat myself...

You're now down another 5 minutes on the self destruct timer...

TT

what are you asking me??

I have been reading this board for a long time, I have had other alias's such as mistercassadine

and swisswatches. Why didn't I ever write before? I don't have an answer to that I just felt like

writing tonight after seeing you guys run off Josh and Andrew I couldn't help but laugh

I have online selling replicas for over 10 years way before you even knew anything about a replica watch

we tried doing this but the consumers are looking for something specific and they don't believe its not available

when all the other sites are promoting the same thing. Its business and its about making money. I have thousands

of happy customers.

Sorry boys...

We know that you enjoy a good debate...

But we ain't letting this poor bastard continue...

He's history...

TT

I lnow you very well thank you. You think I just put every dealer on there? Sorry not true. I put you on the scam list for a reason. You can post all the pics you want. It's irrelevant. Anyone can post a picture of one good watch. All that means is you have a good one lying around. I on the other hand can post pictures of the piece of sheet I obtained from you. I'd get medieval on you but I think TT laid it out pretty clearly in his post. I will say this though. Based on the links he provided, you're worse than I even thought.

Edited by fakemaster