When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

When will we see more dial options?

Dani

I am definitely waiting for some other dial options than the one currently available...

I would be very happy if they made the Navy and the RG rubberclad...there are other's as well...but for the beginning I'd like to see the two I mentioned...

I am hanging tough for the MBK versions irrespective of dial version. The powers that be are still not happy with the movement. ;)

My movment works very good.

and i have not heard any thing solid about MBK versions if i had i might also whait.

Guest Sql_pl

Like I already wrote in my review - the CN sec at 12 is actually finished nicer than the MBW that I had so I do not think you guys should wait - I really don't know what more could they improve.

Haha so looks like I'm not the only one waiting for more dial color options! I saw the first two at my local AP AD. Pretty much like the dark blue dial as well as the white dial with blue sub dials. I guess the factories launched the black and white dial options first as easier and can't really go wrong whereas for blue, it may be harder to get the correct hue. Anyway think they haven't get the square area area outside the date correct except maybe for Angus with some mod provided.

And another model to consider not sure if anyone likes it too....the limited edition ROO Jalan Bukit Bintang. And did I see correctly the white square date area for this version...

JBB02.jpg

JBB01.jpg

Haha so looks like I'm not the only one waiting for more dial color options! I saw the first two at my local AP AD. Pretty much like the dark blue dial as well as the white dial with blue sub dials. I guess the factories launched the black and white dial options first as easier and can't really go wrong whereas for blue, it may be harder to get the correct hue. Anyway think they haven't get the square area area outside the date correct except maybe for Angus with some mod provided.

And another model to consider not sure if anyone likes it too....the limited edition ROO Jalan Bukit Bintang. And did I see correctly the white square date area for this version...

JBB02.jpg

JBB01.jpg

AKA "Kill Bill"

Personally it's gonna be hard because the case is made out of titanium and from what I hear Ti reps are much of a rarity nowadays. Unless 'the maker' proves me wrong... :D

JBB02.jpg

JBB01.jpg

now THATs what im talkin about!!! B)B)

that thing is awesome, i hope they make it cant wait

• 2 weeks later...