When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Some "junk"........>>

OI812

i like the marathon!! Is it the automatic version? Wanna get rid of it?

Thanks for asking......thats a Marathon SAR.......first generation.......another mistake.......long gone.......probably should have kept it.......available @ CountyComm.com.......very good quality......equal to Omega/Marcello/Oris.......price is a lil' bit "stout" nowadays IMOP.......

nice watches.

have you ever thought of trading in the marcello for a very good sea-dweller rep? or is the marcello just too nice?

Got them both.......and I did have a genuine 5513 too......all at the same time......kinda' wish I'd kept the 5513, but, the SD rep was soooo good that I quit wearing the Sub.......and it had more than doubled in value from when I bought it in 91'.......so I sold it a couple of years ago.......the Marcello's quality is every bit the equal of ANY Rolex I've owned......and the bracelet is a hundred times better.........But, at 1k they are a bit over-priced now IMOP

o my god... a real 5513!

with one photo, that became my grail watch in an instant, about a week or so ago!

before i re-found my way to these replicas, had been thinking a modified marcello n3 or n2 would have been the thing for me. (modified = sterile military sub dial.) now i think i could get something comparable in the rep world, even if i still, later on, replace the dial or whatever. that is, if the eta 2824 i get in a rep isn't full of mouse droppings or whatever.

thanks a lot!

jsph