When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Breitling Bentley

richard lawton

Its like asking Hyundai to built you an exact Benz SL500 and sell it to you for $4000.

Have you seen the new Hyundai Genesis? They're getting close to that -

BTW - the Flying B in steel is about $10k, not 27K as previously stated

http://www.jomashop.com/breitling-mens-wat...12-b8-442x.html

$27k is for white gold, but they don't need a white gold model to do a good rep.

Still has the same issue with the date window as the Blackbird though. The window is slightly too wide and the numbers are also too far apart, because the divder in the middle of the window is too thick....

Not really a deal breaker though, as far as flaws go, looks very good overall I would say :D

Have you seen the new Hyundai Genesis? They're getting close to that -

BTW - the Flying B in steel is about $10k, not 27K as previously stated

http://www.jomashop.com/breitling-mens-wat...12-b8-442x.html

$27k is for white gold, but they don't need a white gold model to do a good rep.

Indeed,my mistake....i thought it was the SS version,my apologies.

I was at the AD in the Bahamas a few weeks ago and was floored by this gold version with diamonds on the bracelet,and i guess a white gold one,thats what really made me like this watch,the case and dial was awesome along with the bling,being kinda drunk on holidays gets things mixed up price wise......must have been looking at white gold.... :rolleyes:

Wow what a total thread kill, not a lot posted in here that some peeps can be proud of.......

Take it to PM's guys :mellow:

Thread cleaned up...

Next one of you two that posts in here will earn themselves a Time-Out...

"What Two?" you say...

Dave123

guanaco

TT

The black looks really sharp. I like it a lot. I bought one of these when they were not yet this good and now I really want to get the black one but - the price - I will have to wait.

And I agree this watch needs a strap.

Usil

The black looks really sharp. I like it a lot. I bought one of these when they were not yet this good and now I really want to get the black one but - the price - I will have to wait.

And I agree this watch needs a strap.

Usil

the black does look nice, i would like to have it on ss but at this price i guess i will pass. i will never pay that kind of money for any watch with an asian movement in it. what are you going to do when it breaks? no parts and a 550.00 paper weight? thanks but no thanks.