When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The UGLIEST GENUINE Panerai

V

For the seconds of course!

What my post meant was the 088 dial is already cluttered due to bigger hands and markers. Adding a subdial just make it more ,,,,UGLY,,,but,,it is just my opinion, and I am entitled to it. :victory:

What my post meant was the 088 dial is already cluttered due to bigger hands and markers. Adding a subdial just make it more ,,,,UGLY,,,but,,it is just my opinion, and I am entitled to it. victory.gif

I was just kidding around w/ you :wacko:

But I do like the 088. For me, the more clutter (with complications, not bling) the better as long as I can still read everything properly.

I'd take any luminor over any radomir in terms of looks. I don't like the "wire style" strap mounts or the "flowery" looking crown.

The latest crowded dial panerai's with the new Cal. P2002. AM/PM hand, small seconds, horizontal power reserve, GMT hand, minutes, hours and date... :yuk:

To crowded for me...

Less is more and more is less is my moto for pannies...

You mean this:

82651-30039.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
But I do like the 088. For me, the more clutter (with complications, not bling) the better as long as I can still read everything properly.

I'd take any luminor over any radomir in terms of looks. I don't like the "wire style" strap mounts or the "flowery" looking crown.

Ditto.... I'm with you in every area of your post... I enjoy useful complications on a big face,..

Also agree about the Radiomirs.... Something really effeminate about those models..

with that carved down shape, and cheap looking wire lugs...

Especially the pretty pretty Pink Gold models...which imo, are totally out of place in a

large rugged watch like Panerai....

When I see those I think of a Sumo Wrestler wearing pink tights and a frilly ballerina skirt...

................... IMO.. ^_^.. those that love them... to each his own... :thumbsupsmileyanim:

For my money, it is the new 8 days above. On the effeminate gold radiomirs it is counter to PAM's theoretical positioning but wear it to a black tie event and the women will ooh and aah! :thumbsupsmileyanim: I am happily effeminate. :3a: Guys appreciate a 187. Chicks love a big-ass gold radiomir. Very mature I know.:)

Mine is an H3 and set me back 36,000. We live in Hurricane alley so it is great for going over trees in the road and will forge 2 feet of water.

In the Netherlands the hummer H3 executive set you back € 73.390 in $ that is 93.0949 USD according to xe.com converter. That is a bit of difference is it not?