When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Black dial SA has arrived!....

Dave123

Did some shots with my gen white dial,its a very good rep,the lume dots are its flaw,not a really big issue,the rest is fantastic.

The bracelet looks like the gen,but is thinner as you will note in my pics,DW is dead on,great replica....

I bought the black dial as i wanted it to put a gen rubber strap on,killer combo i think,i love it..... B)

In the pics,the rep is always on the left,or bottom of my arm....thanks Josh,4 days to Canada..... :)

P8110162.JPG

P8110163.JPG

P8110164.JPG

P8110165.JPG

P8110173.JPG

P8110174.JPG

P8110175.JPG

Bracelet difference....

P8110147.JPG

And on gen rubber as it should be....

P8110180.JPG

P8110182.JPG

P8110183.JPG

Out of the box lume...

P8110185.JPG

Some low light shots....

P8110155.JPG

P8110157.JPG

P8110159.JPG

Indeed. Quite amazing. Another for the Breitling Guide. I will update it soon... so many Breitlings and reviews.

Keep 'em coming guys... these are just what keeps the forum rolling!

Thanks for posting all the great pics!

Mine is clearing customs right now, hopefully I get it SOON.

Does the Gen bracelet look like it will fit the rep?

I have my gen bezel i took off my white dial,its at the watchsmith being put on this rep,though i looked at both the gen and rep bezels,they look pretty much exact,i am still putting the gen on as i have it anyway...

I am going to have him put my gen Pro2 on the rep to see if it fits properly,will report back tomorrow..... :)

I have my gen bezel i took off my white dial,its at the watchsmith being put on this rep,though i looked at both the gen and rep bezels,they look pretty much exact,i am still putting the gen on as i have it anyway...

I am going to have him put my gen Pro2 on the rep to see if it fits properly,will report back tomorrow..... :)

Perfect!

Please let us know if it fits.

I also have a gen bezel that I will be installing. If your watch smith can provide any tips I would be grateful.

Thanks!

Brad

The rep bezel is identical so no real need to swap this unless you already have one on hand.

I'm so impressed with this rep and If I hadn't have bought the gen I would have been very happy with this as the build quality is fantastic.

The glass does not have the coke bottle effect that [censored] me off with the older rep and the AR is as good as I have seen on any rep.

The hands are long like they should be and the datefont is perfect.

Dial is not quite as good as the gen with the lume dots being incorrectly raised above the dial instead of almost flat and the concentric circles in the subdials are not as pronounced as the gen dial.

One other plus is the crown does not wind into a crown tube..It has the internal winding mechanism that the evolution has and feels very smooth indeed.

All in all a very very nice watch.

Quick question as I am Awaiting mine and this being one of my first purchases...What needs to be done asap when taking out of the box? Meaning are there any special things as far as winding, servicing, ect that need to be done.

I completely agree with bwhitesox post,he said it all..... :)

My watches always show up running,so no winding needed,i don't wind them anyway,being an asian auto. movement,i go easy on it and just wear the watch for a couple minutes till it starts on its own,then adjust time,date.....

Having the bracelet sized should be about it,i do usually have my watchsmith have a look at the movement and clean it if needed,drop of oil....

I have found that some A7750 reps have been bone dry on oil,a little dirty,this kind of thing,but with the Skyland rep,even that issues has improved,i'm sure the SA is just fine as well,as is....

Just ordered my black dial SA from PT/ UK. I already have a gen bezel in stock but actually I think a swap is not that neccessary. Of course the lume can be fixed and the man for that is The Zigmeister. For the strap: I am going for the new oceanracer rubber strap with that new deployant clasp instead of the Breit diver which I use to wear with my Ti Avenger. Can't wait to receive both the SA and the strap from silix. I will take pics for comparision asap. But be patient, PT just orered from the factory and then he does the QC for me before sending the new babe to my place :D

Perfect!

Please let us know if it fits.

I also have a gen bezel that I will be installing. If your watch smith can provide any tips I would be grateful.

Thanks!

Brad

O.K,with my watch,the gen Pro2 fits,no problem there,as for the bezel,he made every attempt to take it off with wrecking it,thats a no go.....

Keep in mind its my watch i'm talking about so don't blame me if there is a different result with others.... :D

O.K,with my watch,the gen Pro2 fits,no problem there,as for the bezel,he made every attempt to take it off with wrecking it,thats a no go.....

Keep in mind its my watch i'm talking about so don't blame me if there is a different result with others.... :D

Thanks for the update!

i got my SA yesterday.... the lume dot issue is so small that without magnification you cant notice it at all unless you are looking for the problem. The bracelet is flimsey and no where near as good as the BCE bracelet. Plus the bracelet thickness is way off. Its way to thin compared to the gen. The bezel looks good but its not as tight and precise as the gen. The watch is very nice overall but i think the bracelet and the bezel are a let down :(

I'll be taking some pics tonight

Luck of the draw on these,my bezel is great,and looks wise,exact to my spare gen bezel....the bracelet indeed is flimsy,gen pro2 bracelets are little in cost,a great investment on this watch....

On the black dial,the lume dot issue stands out like a sore thumb,only thing bothering me after a couple days of owning it....

On the white dial,it blends in,a consideration when thinking of which dial to buy....