When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Calling All New Skyland Owners

vlydog

Tracking comfirms a delivery today for my V2 graphite. For all of those who are enjoying wrist time currently, do you have any modifications planned?

Question: Would a movement swap for a swiss 7750 require a new datewheel?

Yes, for the Breitling font - in theory the rep DW should go straight into the ETA no probs - though I dont think anyone has measured the thicknesses of the 2 yet???

nah...no mods here...i'm going to swap out the bracelet for a strap and thats about it....

nothing about this watch screams 'fix me'...sure the lume dots are off....but hard to tell on the wrist...

the thing about previous breit reps that irked me are pretty good on this puppy...pearl..bezel..datefont...

i'm good to go!

So the Breitling font is printed directly to the date wheel, and not on an overlay that is attached to the DW?

I'll admit, I'm guessing! LOL

but logic would suggest that its printed directly onto the DW - as I doubt that "someone - somewhere" would do a perfect job everytime in applying such a decal?

I got my grey dial from Angus and it's a very good rep, I have the Gen in Black Dial SS. The only thing I plan on doing is sending out to Rob to fix the lume dots and superlume when he's back in full effect. The Pro bracelet is nice, but I just picked up a Gen Black Ocean Racer rubber strap with deployment for this baby! :victory:

I got my grey dial from Angus and it's a very good rep, I have the Gen in Black Dial SS. The only thing I plan on doing is sending out to Rob to fix the lume dots and superlume when he's back in full effect. The Pro bracelet is nice, but I just picked up a Gen Black Ocean Racer rubber strap with deployment for this baby! :victory:

When you say fix, what are referring to?

I'd like to eventually swap the movement for the ETA7750. Other than that, this'll be my first rep out for lume, just deciding on a modder. I'd also like to pick up the gen proII bracelet when i get the funds.

other than that, i'm in no hurry to send it off any time soon. i't just about perfect the way she is.

my only complaint is the bezel click. not as nice as my Blackbird from Ruby, but it'snot that bothersome.

cheers all~