When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

please read !!!!

Guest eddielee11

I hear ya, but I am not quite sure I know how to go half way. I do agree though that that some level of transparency would be ideal.. just not sure how to get there

A lot of suggestions here that the perpetrator is a noob.. as a noob myself I am a bit offended... ok, not really but still I cannot help but think that there is some presumption here.... it could be a dumb regular or someone with a chip on thier shoulder, or a set-up... only eddie knows and apparently he is not saying...

p.s. i did purchase from eddie, got a great PAM with a loose gaurd and tigtened it ... it took all of 3 seconds... it doesn't take a regular or even a smart person to figure out how to tighen it up a loose screw... camparing the hassle involved in sending the watch back, to the 5 seconds it takes to tighten the screw, i gotta think the person knew what they were doing when the marked the package the way they did...

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It certainly sounds carefully premeditated. To appear such an absurdly naive newbie must have taken some thoughts.

Good luck to you Eddie, hope you deal with this as positively as you seem to be.

ps, looking forward to getting my 231 Eddie! Don't worry, lot's of us here will be putting plenty of business your way dude.

Diego

I had a thought...

This is just a theory, but what if one of the paneristis are striking back at us. Now, I admit only reading about half the post on this topic, so if this theory has been brought up, i apologize.

But I can't help but to wonder if this is the case. Now, what could possibly lead me to this conclusion?

Eddie's website has been continually showcased to the purists. I could think as far back as the most recent event with the FA Jones comparisons on the gen site.

Just a theory.