When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Well looky here

jonthebhoy

Dodgy avatars or not, we just go from strength to strength:

124 user(s) active in the past 45 minutes

2 guests, 121 members 1 anonymous members

jonthebhoy, Nanuq, jraines87, TwoTone, Chicken Manny, Finepics, got-it, narikaa, Craytonic, artoero, ravishingrick, watcher, jfa657, chris5264, Angus -- Your responsible dealer, Tikerz, watchgrl, Birdman, deltatahoe, V, Precious Time aka PT, hookoo, Wolf, namor, sevomd, DRVJA, TTK, Canuck88, Eunomians, eddielee11, maxmsu, ubiquitous, Jetsons, eddhead, guesswho, caaronb, marinamm20, Highflyingclive, speedy1, hngu7721, JosePR, everlast, hottoddy, r11co, triplehd, xelorrolex, diver_dylan, azmindreader, Estaban, zuppy51, omd, ToothDoc, leitztozeiss, verbal, buster1, GhostfaceZX, oddos, Chronus, titoune11299, cwai02, F.P. Journe, olivia, Wyvern, rocket, Relaxman, GMTGuy, GFish, eLiNK, 4fun, tutima, Penguin_M, sgm6s, DarrenH, sennsi, bruce79, Zen5, fitmic, lancelot2, et10yl, HighDef, Helmut, ulysse, davewhoz, tallkenny, dt328, machman5, poopypants, edaniel, nicewatch, bigmouth, crystalcranium, gattenda, cubichete, davethecat, pitimany, novaman, Ben C, almarco, pman, Virgil Hilts, simmons3d, ridnwind, Pugwash, racingintherain3, Dachser, cpt390, exper, jpmlora, ryaku, new & improved osteopath, Sherrington, none, nolaig, newkid, faonmyea, dosanim, rolexlover, txjeweler, yellomen, lankyq, M5Man

Administrator | Co-admin | Moderator | RWG Supporter | Dealer | Members | Validating | Banned

Show detailed by: Last Click, Member Name

JTB

Well someone could say congratulations to the Admin team for working hard to bring you everything you want in a forum :unsure: ....................................but noooooooo...............we're taken for granted just like a piece of meat :wounded1: ..........................I.........I........I feel sooo cheap :cry:

But hey at least I'm having fun :Jumpy:

Ken :yeah:

Hey Admin team!

Congratulations for working so hard to bring me everything I want in a forum!

And the Dark Side theme you use is really . . .

ooooops . . . wrong forum . . .

never mind.

8^)

Great place you all put together Ken. THIS RWG is done right and taken care of right. Great mood, great atmosphere, and a great bunch of people running it & frequenting it.

You all did a helluva job!

B

Hey thanks Brian I'm sure that will give all they Admin guy's a lift when the sign in.

Seriously folks this hasn't come about by accident there are very many long Pow Wow sessions within the Admin section where we are constantly looking for ways to improve this place.

Yet I believe the key ingredient is simply that the Admin members are enjoying themselves, we want to keep improving this place because it's a great place to be and the members are by and large a wonderful group of people.

Ken

Yes, I must agree,..

In the past I thought that this sort of forum was all a dream.. that we would never

have a group of intelligent, far, and global and fair thinking individuals come together and run a forum..

but I was wrong...& glad for it....

Strange but it Seems most of the the people that made me start to hate old rwg are still there,

returned there, or jumped into other forums...

I guess that old 'birds of a feather' saying is true.... :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Keep up the good works gents... I hope also soon to give something to you all which I hope

will be enjoyed... ;)

Ahem..................anyone else want to add their 2 cents? :blink:

Ken

OK, $.02

It's true, the same peole are here, but much less "Sturm and Drang" then the past board. Maybe it has to do with more moderation amongst the members who'd had it with the actions of the last board.

Yeah my feeling is that the members in general have made a concerted attempt not to mess up their new home, we are in fact achieving the community feel that was on the old board over a year ago. :group:

Ken