When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

If this watch existed, would you buy it?

dabouncer72

OK so haha I am taking a graphics design class and one of the assignments is to design an ad. So I was bored actually made a design of a watch, and wondering really how good does it look.

So here it is below attached onto the ad that I was supposed to make for the class, any and all comments or suggestions would be welcome.

Question: would you buy this for $600 in real life if it existed? considering that it is genuine and automatic movement.

(Note: the smaller hand is a stopwatch)

watch_adt.jpg

Man, you guys are brutal... :o

I could be interested in a single button chrono... but I do agree, for ease of reading... Date mag and larger hands would be something I'd prefer.

How are we brutal? If anything we're just commenting. We could also just say "no, I wouldn't buy it" or not post at all.

At least this gives him some insight into what people may be looking for.

EDIT: Ok, if you mean ehtolcad's post, I get what you mean...but hey, he did ask everyone's opinion... :p

I for one like it without the date mag. Not having one gives it a much cleaner, streamlined look. The hands could be changed, but I can say I think there would be a market for this watch in that price range....maybe not to watch geeks like us, but for somebody who wants a nice watch without dropping a couple of grand with a different look.

Guest carlsbadrolex
unfortunately not :lol: why, do you like her better than the watch itself?

YES, I like her better than the watch. I would give you $200 for the watch, but she is obviously worth the asking price of $500!

Guest carlsbadrolex
USMC@

What the hell is that creature in your avatar?

Thats an Iraqi war squirrel. They are native to the same area's as the camel spider and spotted owl.

Question: would you buy this for $600 in real life if it existed? considering that it is genuine and automatic movement.

(Note: the smaller hand is a stopwatch)

If it didn't have the stupid name, if you could find an auto-chrono movement that does what you want for $600, if you removed some of the flair that's put there just so you can make it look designed, then most likely yes.

It looks a little fashion quartz, but an auto-chrono for $600? Hell yeah.

If it didn't have the stupid name, if you could find an auto-chrono movement that does what you want for $600, if you removed some of the flair that's put there just so you can make it look designed, then most likely yes.

It looks a little fashion quartz, but an auto-chrono for $600? Hell yeah.

haha do you mean the brand name or the watch model name ^_^

Suggestion:

Fix the links, they look pretty bad.

why is there a little apple key symbol behind the girls head?

and, yes, change the name of the watch model...

brand text should be bigger, its microscopic :)

Haha that random symbol.. I was testing how closely people paid attention to the girl :D

but yes, good suggestions