When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My Ziggified 2893-2 63 with the lot

bwhitesox

This just turned up today and I am blown away to be honest..Rob has done a magnificent job as usual and it looks fantastic.

We had one issue with the dial which had a faulty 9 which can hardly be noticed now that Rob has fixed this as well.

Mods include ETA 2893-2, Gen crown, Super Lumed dial and hands, Davidsen 2893-2 gmt hand, Datewheel change and Chief AR cyclops which is the dogs [censored].

Thanks heaps Rob for all of the hard work you put in on this I couldn't be happier.

IMG_0754.jpg

IMG_0742.jpg

IMG_0750.jpg

Great to see the watch back in your hands.

This one was a long time coming, with the removal of the bad lume, along with the repair of the damaged and peeling 9 numeral, it presented some interesting challenges for me.

I am so happy to hear that you are pleased with the results, given what we had to work with, with it's a definite improvement.

Wear it well and enjoy.

RG

Outstanding watch and amazing work by Rob as usual. I have the watchman cyclops installed on mine, but also have a Chieftang cyclops...the dilemnas. ^_^

Awesome watch, and the cyclops looks perfect. Almost zero reflections.

I may guess what a long way it was to get to this excellent result. Congrats to everyone involved!