When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hello, thats me!

Just wanted to say hi!

I'm a big fan of Panerai watches, own a gen Radiomir Blackseal and a Luminor Marina replica.

Furthermore I have a "Super" Sea Dweller replica that i like quite much.

Also bought a Two-Tone DateJust with ETA, that I unfortunately cannot keep because my holidays were way to expensive. ;)

So if anyone is interested in this one... feel free to pm me...

In the future I plan to buy some watchtools to improve my "modding" skills... but I'm not sure if my hands are steady enough ;)

Btw.. I'm from Germany, as you can see, english is not my native language...

Thats pretty much it about me...

Hi @ all!

Edited by oberblender

I'm a big fan of Panerai watches, own a gen Radiomir Blackseal and a Luminor Marina replica.

Furthermore I have a "Super" Sea Dweller replica that i like quite much.

Also bought a Two-Tone DateJust with ETA, that I unfortunately cannot keep because my holidays were way to expensive. ;)

In the future I plan to buy some watchtools to improve my "modding" skills... but I'm not sure if my hands are steady enough ;)

Btw.. I'm from Germany, as you can see, english is not my native language...

Hi and welcome aboard. It looks like you've acquired quite a few notches on your belt before coming here. Well done. You sound like you know the biz already...so, have fun with the forum!

Welcome aboard - please note that selling or trading watches on this board requires a platinum membership, which can be had for very cheap. so if you want to sell your rollie - please join the board as a platinum member and then list it in the selling section - also, you will need photos of the watch.

enjoy!

Sounds interesting!

How to become a supporter... Can i pay via paypal and how does this work?

Another question:

Do you have some good custom strap makers in the board? Because I'm very into vintage PAM straps. My Gen Radiomir could need a nice new vintage strap :)

Edited by oberblender

Well if you manage to read to the end of this link, it will tell you how to up grade,

Straps yes, V for one, i have made a few myself, Tootall and savage pop on now and again too.

nice strap!

thanks for your link...

maybee getting a supporter wouldn`t be a bad thing... do you know if it is possible to pay via paypal?

Edited by oberblender

Welcome to the forums! :)

Why not sell your watch here: http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showforum=195

You just have to donate 10% of the final sale to RWG, but here is the good part, quote: "If the percentage paid to the Forum exceeds the annual charge for either Supporter or Platinum Status your account will be upgraded"

Pretty cool, you can sell your watch within the forum rules, just post some nice pictures of your watch and it should sell OK, if the price is right ^_^

Cheers! B)