When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The Breitling SuperOcean Steelfish

brolex

Hello guys,

I am new to this forum, and looking forward to purchasing my first replica. I want to buy the Breitling SuperOcean steel fish from this youtube video.

I know this is the number one top bargain, and need help finding the best price from a reputable seller. ( I want the white dial with stainless steel bracelet) - Please give me some sources to start.

Also, how do you guys like your watch? for those who own this.

I have read many threads about this watch, and tried hard to find a good source.

Thanksyou

-BROLEX

I puchased my first replica from Ruby: http://www.nicereplica.com/pro_detail.php?ProId=77, I am learning that you can not expect a perfect watch. I am please overall with my first purchase of the SOSF for $129 SS Band, with the exception of the misaligned date.

Ruby does take of few pics of the watch before being mailed, but they really do not do it justice compared to putting it on your wrist. I have taken my watch to only one independent jewelry/watch store to have a couple links taken off. He was unable to size it for me...he said the pins are too hard to get out. He was afraid to get too aggressive because it is "such a nice watch".

Positives:

-Nice looking watch

-Good weight

-solid replica

Negatives:

-offset date (hope yours is centered)

-if you look close, lume is also not centered.

I have been told by a few on different forums that for the money my expections are too high, and that the quality of my $110 Seiko is probably better.

Overall: not many people know what a Breitling is or is suppose to look like.-Mike

Thank you for the replies, but when i click add to cart in here http://www.nicereplica.com/pro_detail.php?ProId=77

the price is 350 insteado f 130....?!

$130 I believe is asian version with mineral crystal (At least it was originally, maybe synthetic saphire now) and no a/r coating. Still a very nice watch especially for the prices.

Thank you for the replies, but when i click add to cart in here http://www.nicereplica.com/pro_detail.php?ProId=77

the price is 350 insteado f 130....?!

this is freaking insane - the steelfish costs more now then when i bought it a year ago?

i could sell this for a profit!!

- i'd check with silix before you buy,this watch used to be around 300$

go to the reviews section or search and read up. lots of deaers to chose from

there is no best

Thankyou all, i am about to place a order with ruby, the one she sells is 28800 bps.

Is it the same as the one from silix? here is the link

www.silix-prime.com

Thankyou for the speedy answer!

Guys spend your time before you spend your cash, do some reasearch on who is the best seller for what you want. One bit of advise also get the best SFSO with ETA and AR, you will not regret it.

My rep and a gen together

sfsogenrep.jpg

This is the Asian SOSF I received this morning from Ruby, a nice watch for the money. I tried on the gen at an AD last week and the only major let down with the rep is the bracelet. If I were you I would order a croco strap to go with it as the bracelet it comes on is stiff, noisy and has a tinny clasp, pretty poor compared to a real Pro II bracelet.

20082008078.jpg

I already replied your pm, but I suggest the same as BROM: Save a little and go for the ETA/ double AR version. It's worth every penny.

Perhaps my most impressive watch (rep or gen).

1copy.jpg

I am very tempted to get the white dial ETA version.

But I was at the AD today and saw that the gen dial is not white, but more creme.

Could anyone confirm if the white dial ETA version is closed to the gen? Meaning the dial...is it pure white or more creme.....

Thx

I already replied your pm, but I suggest the same as BROM: Save a little and go for the ETA/ double AR version. It's worth every penny.

Perhaps my most impressive watch (rep or gen).

1copy.jpg

Definitely go only for the swiss ETA version, worth every penny either $300 or $350. After a while you'll forget how much you paid, especially if you're going to have a single rep only.

About the colour, why bother with the white or cream? Go for the black or blue dial. I have a black dial, looks fantastatic, sometimes look blue due to the nice AR.

post-9647-1219482015_thumb.jpg

hey guys,

I placed an order with ruby, it cost 135.45USD shipped without ems and with stainless steel bracelet. :1a:

I will wright a review on it. Hopefully, just Hopefully I get a good one with good date wheel.

Any comments or support?

I Hope I made the right decision.-as this is my first rep and automatic watch

Edited by brolex

hey guys,

I placed an order with ruby, it cost 135.45USD shipped without ems and with stainless steel bracelet. :1a:

I will wright a review on it. Hopefully, just Hopefully I get a good one with good date wheel.

Any comments or support?

I Hope I made the right decision.-as this is my first rep and automatic watch

Also guys,

Is there anything I could say to ruby that will make sure I get a good replica and not one that has bad quaility like datewheel, and bezel??

Thanks, Greatly appreciate it!

Also guys,

Is there anything I could say to ruby that will make sure I get a good replica and not one that has bad quaility like datewheel, and bezel??

Thanks, Greatly appreciate it!

Ask her for a photo of the watch before she sends it. Show it to us.

I still think you should spend the extra and get the ETA version. ;)

These days...if you get the white dialed one, it is such a good deal at ~$130 shipped, versus three times that for the ETA (which may well be an ETA copy). For movement reliability, with a $10 2813 available as a replacement...who cares about the reliability of the ETA vs. the CN mechanical.

For those who haven't looked at these threads, the white dialed SFSO shows less reflection than the darker dials, so the lack of AR on the asian SFSO is not really noticeable. If you wanted, a crystal coat by Jakub or Chief would give WAY better results than the factory AR anyways, and still bring the total to less than half of the ETA version.

Yea, thanks pugwash. I will post the pic once the picture arrives from ruby. I would go with the 350 Eta but its too damn expensive.

I will tell Ruby to check any flaws before the picture because I will wright a review on it and would hate it if something is wrong.

The watch is still at the factory so it will take some time, - Though Nice and fresh. ^_^

Thanks!