When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Postal thief Busted

Dani

The defendant,XXXXXXXXX XXXXXXX, a postal employee, was working at a postal facility where he stole and vandalized packages that were intended to go to men and women serving in the military overseas, as well as some civilians in the United States and overseas.

Presently, the defendant, XXXXXX XXXXXXXXXX, is out on bond. A copy of the Indictment has been posted to the VNS website.

WOW i got a letter from the US department of justice :o

This guy stole my iphone now the mtf is busted :D

He gone get a royal fxxking now this is federal crime baby i will keep this thread updatet.

I had to go tru alot of shitt because of this dude, had to make paypal claim and more against a seller on the bay, but again that was the sellers fault since he did not return my money when the parcel was gone in his country for many weeks.

Cheers,

Dani :D

Great news, always a pleasure to see the scum getting caught!

great news innded i have been subject to atleast 2-3k$ in goods stolen from me in the mail system so i em very happy to see atleast one country punishing people that do it HARD.

He may as well bend over now .. as he is surely Fu ck ed .. being a federal employee.. congrats Dani... poetic justice...

Yupp its a felony can give him 5years and up to 250k$ fine. :D

He will plea guilty i think on aug25.

i dont now if its legal to give out the documents in the VNS site`?i have some pdf files ^_^

This is great new Dani.

This is sort of a tangent, but do you guys know that most postal employees earn something around $30k a year? I mean with all the high priced items flowing through their hands it's obvious this type of stuff will happen. I'm surprised that more crooks aren't caught regularly with all the "missing" packages.

This is great new Dani.

This is sort of a tangent, but do you guys know that most postal employees earn something around $30k a year? I mean with all the high priced items flowing through their hands it's obvious this type of stuff will happen. I'm surprised that more crooks aren't caught regularly with all the "missing" packages.

true i understand the temptation but to steal from your average people is pretty low and doing on your job is even worse.

i em not a saint myself let just say i em happy Norway is not following US laws :p

its a big difference in stealing from a your average joe then a big company like wall mart, wall mart have already covered such things in their yearly budget but the average joe does not and will be directly affected by this person action..Not that stealing is ok but its a difference..

Cheers

Good to hear indeed! Some justice!

its a big difference in stealing from a your average joe then a big company like wall mart, wall mart have already covered such things in their yearly budget but the average joe does not and will be directly affected by this person action..Not that stealing is ok but its a difference...

Fully agree. Had a huge debate on this yesterday with a friend friends.

Awesome result, he's well and truly fucked (and is likely going to be) so that'll teach him not to steal. Of course, Andy's suggestion of punishment is equally acceptable B)

At the end of the day, I know what you mean. It's one thing to steal a candy bar or a shirt from Wal*Mart, quite another to steal the parcels you're being paid to look after. I'm sure punishment will be suitably meted out :)

cool, i hope you will get your money back

paypal already gave me my money back.

i don't now if i will get any money in terms of compensation.

so strange to be from Norway and get a letter from US Department of Justice, got scared for a sec :lol:

Hell yeah, I hope that muther fXXcker sits his ass in jail for a long time. What a jackass to mess with stuff going to our men and women overseas. Skeezy bastard

I think the judge will see that as negative in terms of his punishment for sure.

Yupp its a felony can give him 5years and up to 250k$ fine. :D

He will plea guilty i think on aug25.

i dont now if its legal to give out the documents in the VNS site`?i have some pdf files ^_^

Dani - fyi.. all court documents can be viewed through various web sites.. state by state or otherwise .. and the conviction and sentence also

Your not the one breaking any laws by doing this.. there is no "privacy of information act" for felons .. unless they are a juvenille..

Dani - fyi.. all court documents can be viewed through various web sites.. state by state or otherwise .. and the conviction and sentence also

Your not the one breaking any laws by doing this.. there is no "privacy of information act" for felons .. unless they are a juvenille..

Ok thanks for the info.

In Norway the victims are almost threated like criminals lol, they don't get much help by the police or gov they are more obsessed by helping the poor criminals :rolleyes: Ethnic Norwegian criminals get the bashing here the poor criminal immigrants get a slap on the wrist :lol:

I em very surprised by VNS program and such that the US have now :)

Cheers

paypal already gave me my money back.

i don't now if i will get any money in terms of compensation.

so strange to be from Norway and get a letter from US Department of Justice, got scared for a sec :lol:

Glad to hear everything worked out well for you Dani.. :D