When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

what do you have on order?

dadog13

I am pretty excited because lately I managed to score some pieces I was after some long time...

the first one is a Vintage Panerai with an Angelus SF240 movement....my grail watch...I've been drooling over this one for a couple of years now...since I saw the 1st one done by WM...followed by some nice examples done by Enzo and VDBrouck...

the second one is a PAM 036 with swiss ETA6497 movement...got this one at a great price from a forum friend from which I've already purchased a couple of great reps in the past...

then I have two straps coming my way as well...

the first one is a nice custom made hornback croc...

the second one is a Julien Landa blue jeans strap....

Once I get all those beauties, I think I won't be ordering reps and strap for the next 6 months...yeah right!

so what do YOU have on order?

That Denim strap looks cool.

On the order front I have two Skylands(Blue dial & grey dial), a SOSF, a PAM111H to be modded with V's C/G and a t Crown, Ziggy Lume etc. An 088, oh what else? oh yes and a GMT11 I'm about to order.

I'm also expecting a PAM090 and a 212 back from the Master following some work so there is plenty of anticipation and travelling to the Post Office.

phaedo...thanks

paulw...the postman will visit you a lot in the next days...nice pieces you have on order (especially the ones that have made a trip to the Master ;) )...the 111 will be a supermodded one...I think that I'll put the hornback strap on mine modded 111H

P8B...congrats on your 1st order(s)...cannot help you with Silix (never ordered from him and I am not in the USA)...

I have an Ultimate TT White Dial Breitling Evo with upgrade date and a Skyland Grey Dial from PT on the way and thinking of ordering an AP ROO Safari.

this is definitely the year of the Breitlings...a lot of members ordered at least one this year (I haven't yet...but there is time)

Congrats on the 036 m8.........I still feel sick about that deal but that is all in the game...my time will come ;)

tnx capice...If I see one FS I will point the seller in your direction...

I will use the 036 I just bought to transform it to 082...I have the dial and caseback...what I miss is the black sec hand (but that should be not a problem to source)...

tnx capice...If I see one FS I will point the seller in your direction...

I will use the 036 I just bought to transform it to 082...I have the dial and caseback...what I miss is the black sec hand (but that should be not a problem to source)...

Nice project DD.....looking forward to see some pics...(shame of a nice 036 though) :(

On order, I have...

A brushed 24mm PAM buckle

Two pairs of 24mm PAM springbars

And not watch related:

A custom set of dog tags (based upon the dog tags worn by the Colonial Marines in Aliens). Hopefully they'll arrive before too long :)

[Edit as the seller responded to the emails with an apology and CAD rendering of how the tags will be etched :good: )