When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Big Pilot V2 on the way already

phaedo

Guest Sql_pl

Excellent?

The PR subdial is in totally wrong position.

Also the date is the same as in 7 Days Portuguese - sunken and with strange cyclops on it.

Far far away from the gen.

The Inconsistencies are evident.. starting with the PR dial .. and the markers and ticks.. look at the 6 marker.. yikes !!

I'm with Sp.. V-1 hands down.. B)

5002ee0.jpgptversionti7.jpg

V-1 .. matches up much better with the genuine.. even without close scrutiny.. at least the fonts correct on the DW..

bphktanstrap032wl4.jpg

V2 Looks UGLY n CRAP ! TOTAL DISASTER

i couldn't have said it better :p

I wasn't that thrilled about V1, this V2 is butt ugly and and big step back from V1.

Now let's hope they will come with a decent V3 without working PR and no recessed DW... if it ain't too much to ask ;)

Otherwise i'm keeping my hard earned money in the pocket, cause i'm not spending it on something that looks like a $10 Canal street rep.

i couldn't have said it better :p

I wasn't that thrilled about V1, this V2 is butt ugly and and big step back from V1.

Now let's hope they will come with a decent V3 without working PR and no recessed DW... if it ain't too much to ask ;)

Otherwise i'm keeping my hard earned money in the pocket, cause i'm not spending it on something that looks like a $10 Canal street rep.

Hmmmm.......V1 looks like a $10 Canal Street rep?

it's obvious by now the naysayers are political activists... :rolleyes:

There have been comments such as "exellent" toward the 5004 when it is so obvious that it is a recycled older version dial .. very inacurate in every respect

it seems to me that these threads are going in the direction not so much about the 5002 replication but instead, passively about the Dealer who has it listed..

sure the PR on the 5002 is fixed and the DW is sunken.. like so many other reps with Asian movements ..(as was alluded to earlier)

It's about the "singer" and definately not about the "song"

How can the 5002 be called a "Canal St" rep ? what qulaifies it to be given that euphamism ? the fixed PR ? the sunken DW ?

Common .. really.... tell it like it is ... rather than attack the dealer or maker.. discredit the rep. .... of course it's not 1:1 .. but what "replication" is ??

nuff o the Games... B)