When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

GTG in Czech Republic, All welcome

FxrAndy

Ok if you have read the thread world GTG you will see that i proposed a GTG in the Czech Republic in Karlovy Vary at the Hotel Grand Pupp taking advantage of there special offers, the James Bond Package, if you go to the link and see what you get it works out that the accommodation is about

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great idea Andy! I'd love to meet ya guys again :)

I do have some questions though. It looks like a double room is 239 per person, but the single room is 330 per person. The price for the double room is lower because they calculate this based on 2 persons in a double room... so i figure it is actually 330 per person.

I will add you to the list and would love to find out where the rep points are, we could take a trip out to them, please PM me you email address.

My self

Stephane

Scoobs

Chronology1066 ??

b16A2

Slay

Lazarini

EarlGrey-erfurt

Great idea.

And it is quite close to my place so I could get there by car easily.

For now you can count me and Ola in!

I will add you to the list and would love to find out where the rep points are, we could take a trip out to them, please PM me you email address.

My self

Stephane

Scoobs

Chronology1066 ??

b16A2

Slay

Lazarini

EarlGrey-erfurt

Sql_pl and Ola

Teejay

great news

Any preference on when

I've put a vote in, and, would certainly like to make it if possible, and combine this with my honeymoon. We have the 3rd of February booked for the wedding, and are looking at the 7th for a 'celebration/reception, so the week after would fit our timescale better. Of course, if more folks want another date, then go for it, I'm just thinking that that's one date that I likely could make :)

I've put a vote in, and, would certainly like to make it if possible, and combine this with my honeymoon.

Top tip - don't combine it with any honeymoon. You'll never live it down, and even with ever-increasing lifetimes you could live to 200 and her still scowl at you. Maybe you don't believe me now, but when the pots and pans start flying it'll come up in conversation trust me. ;)

Sounds like a great idea!

As Yellowmen mentioned prices for a single room are EUR 330,-. So if somebody likes to share a room that's fine with me. On the other hand a ticket AMS - Prague is only EUR 110,- :)

My job makes it difficult to put myself down to a date in the future. So I'll have to see if the final chosen date fits into my schedule. Only the days before Christmas (Dec 20th - 24th) I could book in advance.

• 2 weeks later...

BTW, I don't know why, but I found myself watching "Last Holiday" last week. I didn't remember that it was mentioned in the opening post, but I quickly recognized the hotel! What a spectacular venue!!!