When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Last minute GTG in Arnhem (The Netherlands) this saturday evening

Stephane

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stephane,

great initiative but i sorry i can't be there. Would realy like to meet you Laz and all the other fellow.

Let's hope all of them will be there at the bigger GTG of which the planning is still on progress.

Carpe Diem

Cats

Cats there is always that next time m8 im sure we gonna meet...

That said i just came from touring the Amsterdam for the whole day as a porter for clothes that my GF and her friend picked up hahah oka i got a few things also :)

Anyway looking forward to Saturday getting closer now B)

@ Dutch and German guys ... cmon anyone up for a beer ?

Laz

He guys that is pretty close... relatively... to Amsterdam... I might join too... where is the fun exactly!

sounds good king ... we will meet in Arnhem ... PM me or Stephane for more info. hope u can make it :thumbsupsmileyanim:

@ Tribal ... ice cold my friend waiting for u on the table as soon as u step in 8)

Laz

He guys that is pretty close... relatively... to Amsterdam... I might join too... where is the fun exactly!

Come on and join us :D

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh sounds awesome. Cheers from my side ;)

You will be missed Taka :(

Smart move....doing a g2g when I'm not in town.

Oh God, that is too bad ! :unsure:

Try harder to join on saturday evening or are you so far away ? :brow:

For those who are in Brussels this weekend, there is the Bruxellensis Festival, "characterful beers festival". More info on here

Not a big fiesta like the beer weekend of last weekend, but where there is beer, there is me :)

So another Brussels member ?! :o

I lunched today with another member in Brussels and thought we were the only one on RWG :D

Hey BoutChou69, you should join us in Arnhem, it's 2 hours away :rolleyes:

Same here Stephane... Hope to see you guys again in near future. Infact, I have been considering to attend that world GTG. :lol: It should be during my semester break anyway but I have to do all the paperwork again (by then my visa to enter Schangen countries would have already expired) + rather expensive air ticket.

The day have arrived :) i have woke up early probably due excitement of knowing ill see u lads soon so im walking around house since 7am ;)

As i wrote yesterday in the mail to some of u weather has turned to worse yesterday and looks to be the same today ... We have 16 deegres celsius and rain so dress accordingly.

See u all soon ;) LAZ