When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

How Do You Guys Like This Gen Graphite EVO Dial?

HauteHippie

One of my RWG buds is in the middle of a truly ultimate (and passionate) Franken-EVO build, and I was able to find this genuine graphite dial for him...

I think he's in bed right now, so before he sees it, will the EVO experts out there tell me how you think this one looks?

Pardon the crappy pic quality and dust...

evo_graphite.jpg

Thanks!

It is simply perfect. The easy tell is the 1, 14, 16, 29, 31, 44, 46, 59 minute markers. Notice they are shorter than any of the other minute markers. Now this was correct on the V1 dial, but the tick next to "10" was off, in V2 they fixed the tick but messed up the minute markers. I assume the V3 is like the V2. It seems like the factories take 2 steps back for every step forward. Great job Chief, this is an impossible find. Your gen SA dials are awesome also.

Lucky duck whoever it is.

It is simply perfect. The easy tell is the 1, 14, 16, 29, 31, 44, 46, 59 minute markers. Notice they are shorter than any of the other minute markers. Now this was correct on the V1 dial, but the tick next to "10" was off, in V2 they fixed the tick but messed up the minute markers. I assume the V3 is like the V2. It seems like the factories take 2 steps back for every step forward. Great job Chief, this is an impossible find. Your gen SA dials are awesome also.

can't find a bow-down smiley so this'll have to do

:clapping: