When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

This really has to be read!

pollux1

Less than an hour ago I posted that my Ingy bracelet had broken at the weld, right away FXRAndy offered to send me the part for free! No charge whatsoever, I pm'ed him my address and asked before posting of his kindness and generosity, He asked me to mention the kindness of others, lord Rasta and Stephane in particular. Once again Andy thank you for your kindness and generosity, it is sincerely appreciated and you can be sure that I shall pass on the good will given to me to others! Thanks for reading gentlemen! Paul.

When I help, all I ask is you pay it forward. That movie touched me in ways I'll never understand. I used to be extremely selfish and petty but no more. If I have it and you can use it....it's yours.

Lord Rasta, rest assured that the kindness you, Andy and Stephane and i'm sure many many others have shown shall be passed on to others :)

Lord Rasta, rest assured that the kindness you, Andy and Stephane and i'm sure many many others have shown shall be passed on to others :)

RWG has that magic touch: it makes us more generous to each other.

This is not a virtual place at all.

This is a community.

After all, a community is all about taking care of each other :yeah:

Fantastic gesture Andy, as usual, specially asking to pass the generosity to others.

Cheers

Stephane

Offshore, bruce79 and ajoesmith did the same for me also, there are truly sincere, generous and good guys out there.

Stephane said it better than anyone, this is indeed a great comunity.

I've made some good friends around, that's the spirit!

C.

What goes around comes around. I love to see these "one big happy family" threads.

This is the great thing about these forua. I have seen this kind of generosity on all the big forua espicialy the RWG pair. If I may nominate another for a philantropic award, Dave123 while not liked by some has helped folk out this way on several occaisons including giving watches to people he has felt deserved a break. Rember he was top bid for the RWG watch that was auctioned here recently to help a member down on his luck as well.

If he still has it when I can afford to make him a decent offer for it I intend to help him out by takeing that one off his hands as I would realy like an example of that watch. It is a beautyfull piece IMO as well as one with a lot of history behind it. Bad memories for some I know but history all the same.

Col.