When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Newbie needing help please !

wazza3000

Hi All,

Been reading through the forums for last couple of days and must say what a fantastic site this is.

I'm hoping you can help me out with my first rep purchase.

After looking at the pics on here I have decided to go for the Superocean Heritage 46mm black face

and want it with the rubber strap.

I need advise on the best dealer to suit me. I am UK based and hoping to find a dealer who does qc

and not drop ship. Also do I need to worry about customs if buying from non Uk dealer ?

Have been looking around, but a nod in the right direction would be great !!

Hey bud,

firstly welcome to RWG!

On the watch Great choice, just got myself one with a leather strap and am mightly pleased!! (Pics in the breitling area)

Sorry cant help on the dealer for the UK, but have heard PT is good for UK...

Thanks I had a look at the PT section in this site. He has a great looking Heritage but it has the leather strap.

Can anyone advise how I can contact him as the site says under construction.

Also if anyone has exp buying from him please let me how they got on.

Cheers all...

Wazza try Chris @ Eurotimez. He is not based in europe but our cutoms are not very good here in the UK, so no problems. I am after the same watch and Chris has it. I have bought from him, he QCs and is fab to deal with.

kind regards. Marc.

Welcome aboard.

There is TONNES of information on here about which dealers can safely ship to Europe. Precious Time and Eurotimez I believe can ship from Europe to avoid any issues.

Don't rely just on the pics in their galleries or websites. Send them an email directly asking them if they can get a specific watch (send a pic of the one you want), and see if they can get what you need.

Most dealers can get what you want...but the 2 mentioned here can ship from Europe.

Hi All,

Thanks for all the help. I ordered my watch on Tuesday from Chris at Eurotimez after reading through the many posts.

I am now waiting nervously for it's arrival. :D

My main concern at the moment is how big this thing will look as it's 46mm and I have 19cm wrists... :o

Edited by wazza3000

Hi All,

I am getting a little concerned Chris @ eurotimez replied to my mails before I sent funds. I sent funds on Tues and have not had a reply to confirm

he has received my money. I have mailed him since and had no reply..

Should I be worried ??

No. Chris is a good guy. On my order with him I didn't hear anything for a few days while he was sourcing the watch. You'll be fine.

Edited by tomhorn

Chris is great and reliable. Do not worry, he may be busy with life and not able to get back to you. I am sure he will respond soon.

For future reference, Precvious Time is a great UK dealer. Another UK dealer is Homer although he is not as active on teh forum as Chris and PT.

Chris is great and reliable. Do not worry, he may be busy with life and not able to get back to you. I am sure he will respond soon.

For future reference, Precvious Time is a great UK dealer. Another UK dealer is Homer although he is not as active on teh forum as Chris and PT.

Ok thanks for the advice Spy.

Hi Wazza.

You will have no probs with chris.

Tell me which did you go for? Rubber strap? ETA?

please show some pics when you get it.

kind regards and good luck.

Marc.

nice one wazza.

thats my choice to! i did the same, went and tried one on at the local brietling dealer. It was awsome!

good choice, good choice!

kind regards. Marc.

WOW Pic looks fantastic...just checked EMS and mine was despatched from sorting centre a couple of hours ago.

I can't wait...

Timing Site Status

2008-10-07 20:55:00 GUANGZHOU Posting

2008-10-07 21:23:00 GUANGZHOU Despatch from Sorting Center

2008-10-07 22:20:00 GUANGZHOU Arrival at Sorting Center

2008-10-08 00:00:00 GUANGZHOU Despatch from Sorting Center

2008-10-10 17:25:00 UNITED KINGDOM COVENTRY PF Arrival at Sorting Center

Aaaaargh Cov is only 14 miles away....I can't wait lol