When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Breitling Skyland w/ fixed lume dot @ 3 @ 185$

piratedzeus

The v1's crono pushers were slightly too long. As far as the bezel goes, my V2 is a very good bezel, is very solid and clicks with aiuthority, I think dud ones maybe down to the lack of QC in the rep world.

For the price this updated V1 is a big big bargain!

PS am I the only one who hates this labelling of v1 v2 v3.... :D

My question exactly. Other than that lume dot, what are the differences?

Sorry for the V1/V2 nomenclature...but I don't know what other way is best to distinguish the 2.

Rolexman did a good comparison here when making a V1 vs V2 hybrid

V1

=========

• Half lume dot @ 3...but as said in the thread title, Watchstation supposedly has this fixed
  • No "B" stamp on the bezel
  • Shallower engraving on caseback (supposedly more accurate)
  • Smaller Type#
  • Larger Date of Production between crown guards with a real date
  • Breitling signed rotor

V2
    ==========

• Better lume dot @ 3
    • B stamping on bezel
    • Less crisp engraving on bezel
    • Deeper engraving of logo on caseback, and a heavier looking logo
    • Larger Type # on caseback
    • Fictitious date of manufacture stamping between case lugs (2016)
    • Barely noticeble, arguably better chrono pushers

He only has it with the rubber strap as well...no bracelet. I don't know if he can get the rep leather either (smooth or croc grain). This might be what triggers me to get it.

Just got a mail back stating the it only comes with the rubber but for an additional $35 he can get the rep leather with deployment... I am VERY tempted! waiting for the pics of the leather strap....

@Toad >> How long did he say before you recieve it? Cant wait for pics...

It's in the hands of EMS...usually 7-10 days from when I get the EMS number...depends on Customs, Canada Post, etc...earliest by Monday.

As usual...after getting the tracking number from the collector (doesn't matter which one) it takes 3-4 days before anything shows up on the EMS site.

Once an entry shows up on EMS...it takes 3-4 days before it arrives in Canada (Vancouver)...and another 2-3 days before it makes it to the other side of Canada where I live.

It's in the hands of EMS...usually 7-10 days from when I get the EMS number...depends on Customs, Canada Post, etc...earliest by Monday.

As usual...after getting the tracking number from the collector (doesn't matter which one) it takes 3-4 days before anything shows up on the EMS site.

Once an entry shows up on EMS...it takes 3-4 days before it arrives in Canada (Vancouver)...and another 2-3 days before it makes it to the other side of Canada where I live.

Fantastic!!

Im hoping (( :please: )) that you do a small review of the watch when you get it to help those of us still sitting on the fence!!!

Fantastic!!

Im hoping (( :please: )) that you do a small review of the watch when you get it to help those of us still sitting on the fence!!!

Nope...no can do...the review will be a BIG ONE. For a hint...see my other reviews like my Omega SMP Chrono one pinned in the Omega area, or the Crazy Hours pinned in the Other Brands area

I've been working on assembling images and history and stuff for awhile now...

Nope...no can do...the review will be a BIG ONE. For a hint...see my other reviews like my Omega SMP Chrono one pinned in the Omega area, or the Crazy Hours pinned in the Other Brands area

I've been working on assembling images and history and stuff for awhile now...

:1a: And the winner is Toadtorrent!!!

Thanks buddy REALLY looking forward to it!

I received my Skyland and BlackSteel PVD--They simply used a slightly smaller dot and made no changes to the dial. I have to say it looks just fine to me. For the money you can't beat them.

@ Dannyboy >> Did u get it from watchstation?