When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pam187 / Pam194 Diver Strap For Deployant...

MADRED7

All,

has anyone of you well-informed watch enthusiasts an idea when our trusted dealers will come up with that wonderful thick & big deployant with the magiale stamped on it :Jumpy: ?????????

Any info or help appreciated,

Theo

I remember hktan made a strap with this buckle on it.

even if it is uncomfortable it is gorgeus...i just love it...the best looking buckle i've ever seen...if there were a rep of it I bet that all rep owners of the 187 would get it...or at least 95%...

I don't mean to hijack the thread, but surely this is the best looking buckle?!

86574-29291.jpg

thx for the italian-lesson :)

Theo

No problem. If all my English mispellings were that little, I would be happy. :)

The Graham buckle is way nice,......but we have a nice PAM187 rep out and only got the slackery-rubber-dubber-thinny-skinny-rep-strap......the 2nd strap that normally comes with the gen 187 is the deployant one.....and this buckle is sooooo easy to rep, it´s just easier than doing the existing deployant we all know from the 44mm watches.

Maybe there will be a AAA+ version of the 187 without the noticed flaws (with good AR coating, recessed subdials, screwed or soldered markers, He-engraved, a 7753..and of course a spare strap with that maiale on it!!!!!).

Eddie......can you hear me???????

Theo

even if it is uncomfortable it is gorgeus...i just love it...the best looking buckle i've ever seen...if there were a rep of it I bet that all rep owners of the 187 would get it...or at least 95%...

Ummm...... :unsure:

Maybe I´m the only one here that hasn´t seen it yet...... :o

Pics?

It won't be available. It is very thick, big and uncomfortable as ALL the 187 owners say (Quarks may know better)

I haven't tried mine to be honest to say whether it is uncomfortable or not. But that rubber strap feels damn comfortable. I don't always feel comfortable with rubbers, they can be very suffocating ... :g::lol:

I thought maiale had something to do with pigs but that wouldn`t be right would it. :lol:

Yes, you are right. Actually, 'maiale' is just the Italian word for 'pig'.

Italian assaulter on WWII rode torpedoes resembling like hot-dogs without bread (i.e. wurstels), but given the fascist rejection of any anglophone words they were simply called 'maiali' (plural for 'maiale'). :)

I haven't tried mine to be honest to say whether it is uncomfortable or not. But that rubber strap feels damn comfortable. I don't always feel comfortable with rubbers, they can be very suffocating ... :g::lol:

Hey Q,

If you are not gonna put that fine piece of metal to use, why don't you just sell it to me. I'll give it a good new home. :wub:

Eddy