When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Davidsen Is Our Friend

priebe

Most definately! His products are amazing, everchanging and improving in accordance to the feedback on the forums. Churning out new designs and parts every few weeks. Most of all, his customer service (before & after sales) is impeccable! ;)

Davidsen - our friend for life! - me says!

Everything I have received from Davidsen has been excellent quality and shipped very quickly!

Now I'm waiting for a PAM 195 from him and next will be a destro, or maybe a base, or maybe a base destro, or maybe...

Top notch any way you slice it!!

I already told of my transactions with Davidsen, so here I just agree YES! HE IS A FRIEND AND AN ASSET TO THE COMMUNITY!

I've ordered 4 watches from David and I have to agree his wares are my all time faves. They are far and above the best reps I own(other than my WM :wub: ). The quality of his PVD is just astounding for the price. He is the best thing that has happened to us Rep Paneristis by far. The thing that I love about him the most is that he is striving constantly to improve his product with input from all of us. I would just like to extend my most heartfelt thanx to him again for making this hobby of ours that much more enjoyable.

Eddy

:1a::1a::1a::1a::1a::1a::1a::1a::1a:

You betcha. I hope he makes a ton of money--he understands what we PAM addicts want and he supplies it big time. I'm on the way to my first PVD and finally, finally finally a guard that does the sweet H series 111's justice. Remember, the more we buy the more cool new stuff comes our way. (just being selfish, not a shill. I want him to stick around to make a BLUE DIAL!)