When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Don't buy Ofrei crystals for submariner...

blue_sphere

So there has been some talk of the ofrei crystal. I contributed to it by saying that the top bevel was really beautiful... It is... but BK quickly pointed out to me its missing the MAIN bevel. Attached is a picture to show you.

subcrystal.jpg

Now the kind of aftermarket cystal being searched for is a combination of the two. Having both bevels.

(thanks BK for the image)

BlackSubNoDate10.jpg

I have a message into wholesaleoutlet/jeweleryoutlet about their crystal. Hopefully SOMEONE can make this!

So there has been some talk of the ofrei crystal. I contributed to it by saying that the top bevel was really beautiful... It is... but BK quickly pointed out to me its missing the MAIN bevel. Attached is a picture to show you.

subcrystal.jpg

Now the kind of aftermarket cystal being searched for is a combination of the two. Having both bevels.

(thanks BK for the image)

BlackSubNoDate10.jpg

I have a message into wholesaleoutlet/jeweleryoutlet about their crystal. Hopefully SOMEONE can make this!

Wholesaleoutlet Crystal is fine but the gasket is bad

• 2 weeks later...
Well wholesaleoutlet is no better.

wholesaleoutlet really is the pits. I ordered a bezel insert and got the wrong item twice then a pile of bad manners and grief when I explained why I wasn't leaving any ebay feedback - he requested that I leave feedback and when I told him that it would be negative he told me that he would leave negative feedback on mine if I dared to do it. Complete [censored].

wholesaleoutlet really is the pits. I ordered a bezel insert and got the wrong item twice then a pile of bad manners and grief when I explained why I wasn't leaving any ebay feedback - he requested that I leave feedback and when I told him that it would be negative he told me that he would leave negative feedback on mine if I dared to do it. Complete [censored].

the epitome of bad business practise. thanks for the info

Short of gen which crystal to go with? which comes closest at this point? Clarks im assuming?