When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Possible New Dealer For Mbw

Linder

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why not get this supplier connected to a reliable dealer? Why not someone like TTK?

That would keep MBW available and also stop you having the risk of dealing from USA.

Why not get this supplier connected to a reliable dealer? Why not someone like TTK?

Can you imagine the headaches you'd get selling MBWs? The allure and myth surrounding them means it's not a normal rep purchase.

Sorry.....I'm not interested in selling MBW's......I don't need the constant e-mails...."can you fit this...will it accept that."......WHY?....so you can swan around kidding yourself on that you have a GEN......no thanks....!

Sorry.....I'm not interested in selling MBW's......I don't need the constant e-mails...."can you fit this...will it accept that."......WHY?....so you can swan around kidding yourself on that you have a GEN......no thanks....!

Apologies for using your name, just an example that a regular dealer could perhaps do that if they so wanted... You don't so that's fine... can I get a Tag Chrono ? :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I gotta jump on Randy's bandwagon here as I didn't realize that you were in the US. As I posted sometime bank, Congress recently (last May I believe) amended the statute that applies to trafficking in counterfeits and one of their findings was that the trade in counterfeit goods finances terrorism -- whoaa now, before anybody starts arguing.

The reason that this is significant is that their "finding" provides the link that will bring these cases within the jurisdiction of Homeland Security - even if your efforts do not result in the sale of a single watch, you could be charged with an inchoate offense (like conspiracy) and the sale of just one watch would be enough to support the charge for the substantive offense.

Randy is giving you some good advice here - buy all the reps you want to, and there's no US law against it, but as for this marketing idea - don't even think about it.

Bill

Wait, let me get this straight... in the US dealing w/ reps is terrible but buying is completely ok?... :Jumpy::Jumpy::Jumpy:

one of their findings was that the trade in counterfeit goods finances terrorism

That makes me remember of a certain smoking gun finding... :lol::lol::lol:

That makes me remember of a certain smoking gun finding... :lol::lol::lol:

Anyonwe who sells fake watches in the US--especially Rolex--is a nut.

Let's lay a couple of things to rest, though. Filling up your Ford Excursion funds terrorism. Rep watches do not. But you are still screwed if you get caught. Here's how the process works. A congressional finding (or an agency's administrative finding in some cases) is like a Hall pass in Jr. High--it's a permission slip that lets you do stuff you ordinarily wouldn't do.

That's hy everything from reps to dope smoking has been called "enabling terrorism" it gives them more money to do what they were tryingto do before anyway. For example if you get a finding that not paying parking tickets supports terror a whole new world of resources, tactics, and penalties becomes available to the local police to get you pay your parking tickets. It doesn't matter if everyone knows not paying parking tickets has nothing to do with terror. S

In this case the finding, probably paid for by Richemont lobbying firm, makes protecting Richemont's profit margin part of the war on terror. With this piece of paper they get to put the resources of the Government's largest agency to work for Richemont instead of some tiny little office in the custom's bureau.

We can all laugh about how we've restored al qaeda's chief source of funding aside from Bush's dad's business partners in the Carslile group--afghan opium--but that doesn't mean [censored] if you get stuck with a paper trails of 10 MBW's leading back to you.

BTW, can someone explain to me why an MBW LV will fool more people than EL's new LV? That's a serious question--i just want to know what makes an MBW $200 better aside from the right to post "I just bought an MBW" on RWG.

Let's lay a couple of things to rest, though. Filling up your Ford Excursion funds terrorism. Rep watches do not. But you are still screwed if you get caught. Here's how the process works. A congressional finding (or an agency's administrative finding in some cases) is like a Hall pass in Jr. High--it's a permission slip that lets you do stuff you ordinarily wouldn't do.

That's hy everything from reps to dope smoking has been called "enabling terrorism" it gives them more money to do what they were tryingto do before anyway. For example if you get a finding that not paying parking tickets supports terror a whole new world of resources, tactics, and penalties becomes available to the local police to get you pay your parking tickets. It doesn't matter if everyone knows not paying parking tickets has nothing to do with terror. S

Sounds like the government terrorizing their own people. Wouldn't be the first time.

By the way, you mentioned Richemont, but I think you meant R*l*x lobbying/funding.

he wants to sell them himself. he made a simular comment on rwi and i offered to help get a dealer to handle all of this and he quit posting about it. he is only testing the waters to see if he can make some money. he said he goes and buys a few at a time from maria's source, the way he worded it it led me to beleive that maria was only buying the watches somewhere and then selling them to luckyy. why do you think he is located in the us? i didn't see him say that or i missed it.

the way he worded it it led me to beleive that maria was only buying the watches somewhere and then selling them to luckyy.

This is my understanding about MBWs as well.

Still, I was approached to ask my brother, who is in BKK, if he'd be interested in dealing in MBWs to the forum. I cannot imagine anything worse to wish upon my poor bro. The risks aside, I can't imagine what nightmares would await anyone interested.

Wow.......

Reps finances terrorism;

Gens are sold by a Swiss cartel...

How dangerous World of Watches is!

What shall we do? Buy Seiko?

Oh yes, Timex! GW. Bush wears a Timex!

In Timex we trust!

Admin, could you open a section for Timex reps please?

:bangin:

no, you misunderstood, he is a texas oilman. they call them a texas timex but it starts with a r and ends with an x. lol

This is my understanding about MBWs as well.

Still, I was approached to ask my brother, who is in BKK, if he'd be interested in dealing in MBWs to the forum. I cannot imagine anything worse to wish upon my poor bro. The risks aside, I can't imagine what nightmares would await anyone interested.

i don't see why it would be any more problem than the rest of them. people ask lots of questions and complain nonstop now. what would be the difference? you would just be getting paid better for it.

i don't see why it would be any more problem than the rest of them. people ask lots of questions and complain nonstop now. what would be the difference? you would just be getting paid better for it.

Ok, if you can't see the difference between selling an MBW and selling a regular rep, ask yourself why TTK doesn't sell them. No, even better, let's ask him:

MBWs come with a lot of baggage. How can you not see this? Get King to deal in them if you can: I know you have good links with her.