When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Midweek Wrist Check

dluddy

Orange Hand day

DSCN5087.jpg

DSCN4536.jpg

SNAP !!!!

S ... thanks to your inspiration with your 1655 .. the last part ... the correct Bezel... is waiting for pick up.. sheesh.. now I have 3 separate cases.. dials and movements, hands ..genuine crown and tube.. .. but it has been worth it... now savouring the anticipation to send it all to Rob.. :D

forgot to mention... about 4 different bezels.. anyone need a bezel ?? :rolleyes:

Thanks S..

SNAP !!!!

S ... thanks to your inspiration with your 1655 .. the last part ... the correct Bezel... is waiting for pick up.. sheesh.. now I have 3 separate cases.. dials and movements, hands ..genuine crown and tube.. .. but it has been worth it... now savouring the anticipation to send it all to Rob.. :D

forgot to mention... about 4 different bezels.. anyone need a bezel ?? :rolleyes:

Thanks S..

It's such an evil hobby isn't it, perhaps bordering on obsession!!! Between RWG and madness -there's obsession... :D

If you have a 1655 straight seconds hand left over in the parts bin I'd be happy to buy it R. With all those parts left I always thought the custom Oliver Shepard 1655 with GMT dial would be fun piece to recreate ;) .

353.jpg

It's such an evil hobby isn't it, perhaps bordering on obsession!!! Between RWG and madness -there's obsession... :D

If you have a 1655 straight seconds hand left over in the parts bin I'd be happy to buy it R. With all those parts left I always thought the custom Oliver Shepard 1655 with GMT dial would be fun piece to recreate ;) .

353.jpg

Let me look and see what is all there.. but if I do have it as a spare.. your money would not be accepted.. :D