When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Why Am I Getting This Feeling That This Paneristi Is Talking About Me?

Quarks

I just stumbled upon this and I am disgusted by his act. It is funny to read what he has to say and yet did not include his email in his login. Should I even reply and own up that the person he is referring... is me? I don't go around proclaiming out loud that I do in fact own a genuine PAM187. I did post comparison pics in the panerai forum on here to simply... compare the gen and rep. I am descrete about telling pple that I own a gen. Why? Just my way of doing things. I'm sure a lot of you, myself included, would like to know how close our reps are to the genuines. And by posting comparison pics, it served that purpose, no?

Those few friends I have on here knows for a fact that when I got the rep 187, I loved it so much that I decided to get the genuine. I don't proclaim out loud to everyone on here, and neither did I do it over there at P.com

http://www.network54.com/Forum/353391/thre...ssed+before+but

This is funny

this particular 'member' buys ONLY reps and claims he owns a genuine 187 and other genuine models and is one very active member in a replica watch forum.

I gather it must be someone among us. But I reckon I know who he is. Not 100% sure but I have told someone I met in the face that I own the genuine (in a conversation about my bezel alignment on my gen is off) and has yet seen me put the watch on. Why is that his business to begin with? Please, if you have the guts, spill it out to me in person, the next time we meet at the end of the year. Thank you. :)

I wouldn't loose any sleep over this. After all there are people out there who say they hate replica owners, send out letters and then turn around and offer us rep owners exclusive deals on their wares. :rolleyes: Then they come along steals another person's name and uses it for profit and they are still around to talk crap to everyone. I would say there are much worse things to talk about. Who really cares if you own both a genuine and rep 187!?!? :o

Hi aaron,

Its always good that people talk about you, if they didnot our live has become boring....

So be a strong man and do not react on this childisch games. You don't have to tell anybody, anything about your watches what is real or not real. please let them guess, that's rather more powerfull :3a:

cheers and don't get mad on this....

I just stumbled upon this and I am disgusted by his act. It is funny to read what he has to say and yet did not include his email in his login. Should I even reply and own up that the person he is referring... is me? I don't go around proclaiming out loud that I do in fact own a genuine PAM187. I did post comparison pics in the panerai forum on here to simply... compare the gen and rep. I am descrete about telling pple that I own a gen. Why? Just my way of doing things. I'm sure a lot of you, myself included, would like to know how close our reps are to the genuines. And by posting comparison pics, it served that purpose, no?

Those few friends I have on here knows for a fact that when I got the rep 187, I loved it so much that I decided to get the genuine. I don't proclaim out loud to everyone on here, and neither did I do it over there at P.com

http://www.network54.com/Forum/353391/thre...ssed+before+but

This is funny

I gather it must be someone among us. But I reckon I know who he is. Not 100% sure but I have told someone I met in the face that I own the genuine (in a conversation about my bezel alignment on my gen is off) and has yet seen me put the watch on. Why is that his business to begin with? Please, if you have the guts, spill it out to me in person, the next time we meet at the end of the year. Thank you. :)

I just read it... all pointless...

Maybe he wants everyone to believe your genuine is a fake... who really cares? I doudbt it matters to you as you know what you have.

Thanks guys. I must admit I was a bit fumed by this. I shouldn't but I did. Now I'll just sit back and have a laugh about it.

@ warren: Unfortunately, I have parted with all my 187 reps. I unwillingly let go my last piece just 2 days ago. It was (still is) my beloved piece with sentimental value. :wounded1: Well, at least the new 7753 might surface and I might just go along with that. :)

@ arthur: thanks for your reassurance. I have cooled down after reading your post. :)

When you "meet at the end of the year", wear both your 187s, one on each wrist.

That should really [censored] him off. :lol:

LMAO!!! :lol::lol::thumbsupsmileyanim:

Your welcome!

My classic words are:

life is a [censored] and then you merry one.... :whistling:

Thanks guys. I must admit I was a bit fumed by this. I shouldn't but I did. Now I'll just sit back and have a laugh about it.

@ warren: Unfortunately, I have parted with all my 187 reps. I unwillingly let go my last piece just 2 days ago. It was (still is) my beloved piece with sentimental value. :wounded1: Well, at least the new 7753 might surface and I might just go along with that. :)

@ arthur: thanks for your reassurance. I have cooled down after reading your post. :)

LMAO!!! :lol::lol::thumbsupsmileyanim:

Your welcome!

My classic words are:

life is a [censored] and then you merry one.... :whistling:

I can see that from your great avatar :lol:

OK... it was me... sorry ;)

I wouldn't loose any sleep over this. After all there are people out there who say they hate replica owners, send out letters and then turn around and offer us rep owners exclusive deals on their wares. :rolleyes: Then they come along steals another person's name and uses it for profit and they are still around to talk crap to everyone. I would say there are much worse things to talk about. Who really cares if you own both a genuine and rep 187!?!? :o

I wonder who you could mean here :lol:

Ken