When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Two new babies

Nanuq

Greetings gents, I'm on vacation with the delectable Ms. Nanuq and having a blast. I just had to share the good news, I'm a papa twice again! First up is a lovely aged and grey 1680 MUCH in need of some Zigginess. Next up is more than what I'd been hoping for: I decided I needed to add a Doxa to the family, so started some major research. I settled on a 300 Sub, with the high domed plexi crystal. Then I discovered *THE* 300 is called a "black lung" where there's a US Divers logo on the dial, all in black against the orange. There are supposedly 7 of them known to exist, all produced as demo pieces. Can you smell a COMEX/Rolex parallel here? Each is individually engraved on the lugs. Well, I just got one. :tu:

Pictures will be forthcoming as the pieces arrive home.

Cheers all! Now buy some of my stuff so I can pay for these beauties!

Very nice Freddy, that is a 300T reissue of the original. It has the flat sapphire crystal, where mine is domed plexi. That has the USD logo as an outline, mine is filled-in black. Nice pieces!

Tonight it's red wine on the balcony watching the waves roll in with the ever-delectable Ms. Nanuq

:tu:

If you can crowbar yourself away from the delectable Ms. for a few minutes, how about a wristie or 2 with the wine & waves as the backdrop against a sunset.......or even without the sunset?