When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Watch Boxes

Bibbs

Seeing as though I've just bought my 2nd watch, I should get a box to put them in :)

Apart from ebay, where else should a be looking for a cheap box for a few (a pair so far) watches?

Although they're in the US, Acetimer are probably the best for the cheaper boxes. You'll pay almost as much for the shipping as for the box, but they're nice quality and still end up working out cheaper than the majority of boxes you'll find in the EU.

They have a website: www.acetimer.com, but the easiest way to buy from them is via eBay - do a user search for Acetimer.

I have one of their 10 capacity boxes and am very happy with it - planning to pick up another one (and probably a winder) shortly.

Look good. Now to decide how many watches I want to buy in the long run ;)

Then double that figure and buy watchboxes to suit. Trust me, you're going to exceed the first figure you thought of :D

Then double that figure and buy watchboxes to suit. Trust me, you're going to exceed the first figure you thought of :D

I paid for my 2nd rep last week.

The GF asked why I bought a second, as I'd already bought one.

I'd have thought spending

LOL - last time my wife asked that, I just looked at her and said "shoes". :lol:

(notes that down for later use but .. shoes horse stuff).

I wouldn't mind, but the price for the ring is after the 30% discount <_<

Edited by Bibbs

I can recommend Acetimer, very nice quality for the price - and don't worry about

getting a box that's too big, in my experience no matter how big it will be full

sooner than you know.

I 2nd that recommendation. I bought 1 of their winders early this year & I love it. The winder is beautiful & dead quiet (even with your ear next to the case). The only problem is that I thought I could get by with a 2-watch winder.......wrong

winder0011.jpg

and don't worry about getting a box that's too big, in my experience no matter how big it will be full sooner than you know.

Agree.. Started with a 5 watch box.. "Well I will stop when full".. now with a 12 watch box "ahh.. I will never fill that" and now both are full and Looking for something bigger that I will surely not fill! I swear :rolleyes:

All mine come from AceTimer.. Good price/Quality/Strange smell :p

Agree.. Started with a 5 watch box.. "Well I will stop when full".. now with a 12 watch box "ahh.. I will never fill that" and now both are full and Looking for something bigger that I will surely not fill! I swear :rolleyes:

All mine come from AceTimer.. Good price/Quality/Strange smell :p

My wife has just announced that she's bought me a 40-capacity box for my birthday next month (and only told me that because I was looking at boxes on eBay and she was afraid I'd buy another one).

40!!!!

She's refused to show me a photo, so I'll have to wait to see how it is, but she says it's gorgeous...

My missus officially rocks. :D

Wanna sell your smaller one Greg?

May do when the new one arrives. I'll post on here about it if so.

There's always the possibility that my missus may have plans for it - she's got 4 watches herself (3 gens, 1 rep), with another one on the way (she doesn't know about that, though).... ;)