When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My gen Super Avenger blacksteel...

Dave123

I've got gen rubber on my Steelfish, it's been on for about 3 months now, I've noticed the raised parts and BREITLING are starting to get a shine on them instead of the matt finish when new. Anything I can do to cure this or do I have to live with it? Wish they had that vanilla smell like on the Tag rubber though...

Aweome watch Dave looks incredible.

Would be cool if they ever make a full Blacksteel Bracelet someday!

Cheers,

M

In talking at the AD today,they mentioned that they had hopes of a blacksteel bracelet for this watch,didn't come about of course...

Agreed to bad.

Dig the OR strap though,all good with the SS clasp for me.... B)

Great watch Dave, thanks for sharing the pictures. Your cabron nitride watch is very cool, I was thinking of getting one myself. I like it with both straps. I'd like to see some more picts of the Ocean Racer strap and deployment. Looks like you made a great choice there.

I have titanium Breitling Emergency and I was in same boat as you when looking at additional straps and running into the issue of the deployment clasp not matching the titanium matte finish of my watch. For mine, I have just the black Diver Pro Rubber and the titanium professional II bracelet. I really like the titanium braclet, but I like to change the watch up with the rubber strap sometimes so I would like to maybe get the Ocean Pro one or something like an alligator strap.

What disappoints me about the rubber strap is that it is not smooth like the Panerai composite rubber. My friend has a gen Panerai and the strap is so smooth and comfortable. The Breitling one is not so smooth.