When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Gen 3035 and 3135 Movements! Who is interested?

Omega

Are these going to come sealed in Rolex packaging?

I don't know, because I pick them up tomorrow in the late afternoon. If something smells in any way, I will not buy them for sure!

In the end it is my money that I invest, and we are talking about price ranges of a gen Rolex wach here! ;)

What is the problem here? Thought the Euro/WM9 is pretty accurate vs the previous Subs.

Can you shed some lights on this issue?

The crown position is slightly higher on a 3135 Movement,

that's the problem on WM9 and Euro.

The Case is build for Eta.

But Sean from Etaswiss offers a 1:1 Case for gen

movement for 450$.

So its easy this time to build a perfect Sub.

When you count the cost for this you can get

the "perfect" Sub for half the money of a Gen ;)

The crown position is slightly higher on a 3135 Movement,

that's the problem on WM9 and Euro.

The Case is build for Eta.

But Sean from Etaswiss offers a 1:1 Case for gen

movement for 450$.

So its easy this time to build a perfect Sub.

When you count the cost for this you can get

the "perfect" Sub for half the money of a Gen ;)

Hi Tribal,

You are early up or late to sleep? :D

Thanks for your info. But keep spending on these Frankens is getting less sense. The cost of the gen. nowadays are dropping fast. Can you imagine you can get a second hand LV atu USD3200 already, at least this is the case where I am. :mellow:

Hi Tribal,

You are early up or late to sleep? :D

Thanks for your info. But keep spending on these Frankens is getting less sense. The cost of the gen. nowadays are dropping fast. Can you imagine you can get a second hand LV atu USD3200 already, at least this is the case where I am. :mellow:

Yes, but the LV's is not a favored model! I am always on watch-fairs and I always look at the prices, but a good second-hand Tritium 16610 (that are the cheapest) are for far not under 2000,-

1 of the 'modules' is the auto-wind module, which includes the winding rotor. Check to see if that is included before handing over the cash. If these movements are being sold without both the date-change & auto-wind modules, the time & cost required to find, purchase & fit both modules may make the deal a bit less attractive.

No news about it, the dealer was a little offended that I jumped out of the deal. But he told me that there are no date-change modules in the last minutes before I went to him. And without the module I don't need it...if you are still interested I can call him again... :)

I think this would be interesting for someone who needs to change a broken movement of a gen, but for us to start some project it is not useful.