When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Omega Seamaster Any Good?

d12bn

I'm looking at the Omega GMT seamaster that sells for $108, are these good watches, do they look similar to the real thing?

Would I be better off with a higher priced rep?

Thanks for your comments

JB

For a daily beater, you can't beat it. If you're asking if they are as close to the gen, then No. It does not have a true GMT functiionality (especially if you're looking at the asian). Then, take in account of all of the other issues - bezel pearl, HE valve, crown guards to name a few.

Go to the Omega Area. There should be plenty of reviews and information of this model over there.

It has some minor flaws (minor to non-rep experts, that is), but for the price it's excellent replica.

I'm looking at the Omega GMT seamaster that sells for $108, are these good watches, do they look similar to the real thing?

Thanks for your comments

JB

The higher prized rep looks the same but has a different movement inside. I have one think it`s a very nice watch and so do many other people. Only if you know omegafreaks you will be called out.

Edited by retep

89131-28708.jpg

The remainder of my pics are in By-Tor's excellent Omega guide.

Hey, By-Tor, my MoonWatch link points to RWI. :D