When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Is Watcheshot reputable?

pappy97

I've been looking at the Cartier Tortue Tourbillon Limited Edition Ascensionnel Platinum Mens Watch in amazement and want it to be my first rep (and then for my second rep I want the Cartier Roadster XL Men's Watch).

I've found several websites that have the rep of the watch I want, but many of them seem similar. But I've decided on this website:

Is watcheshot a reputable online seller of rep watches? The pics (blue hands) suggest that they actually have a rep, and didn't just illegally copy the pic of the gen watch from the Cartier website. I REALLY want this rep of Cartier Tortue Tourbillon Limited Edition Ascensionnel Platinum Mens Watch, so I am hoping you can help.

Thanks!!

No problem, themuck was right to report it - we get a lot of spammers.

That site is a scam site. Run don't walk.

Can anyone suggest reputable websites to buy reps from other than Silix (Silix doesn't have much of a selection, especially for Cartier)? I like buying things from commercial websites, but I definitely don't want to buy from any scammers (but I also don't want to buy from private people as suggested in other parts of this forum...plus I'd like some selection, i.e. somewhere I can buy a rep of Cartier Tortue Tourbillon Limited Edition Ascensionnel Platinum Mens Watch. I've done searches here but have not seen many references to reputable websites.

Thanks.

Edited by pappy97

Please don't take offence there is nothing personal regarding my report of your post pappy97.

We've had a lot of people coming here and their first post is just an advert to a scam site disguised as a question or topic for discussion.

Welcome to RWG pappy97 and may I suggest you visit the trade section where you will find a number of trusted sellers who have the watches you are looking for or will be able to source it for you if it is not listed on their sites.

Please don't take offence there is nothing personal regarding my report of your post pappy97.

We've had a lot of people coming here and their first post is just an advert to a scam site disguised as a question or topic for discussion.

Welcome to RWG pappy97 and may I suggest you visit the trade section where you will find a number of trusted sellers who have the watches you are looking for or will be able to source it for you if it is not listed on their sites.

Thanks. Can anyone recommend one of these sellers as having a large selection of Cartier reps? I've gone through the trusted sellers, but most (The ones that have websites) don't have too many Cartier reps.

Chris at Eurotimez has the Seatimer, Pasha, Roadster and Santos.

Joshua at Perfect Clones has the Santos, Ballon, Pasha, Tank, La Dona, Roadster, Baignoire, Panthere, Libre, Dumont and Pantree.

King has the Pasha, Tank, Santos, Divan, Roadster and Paris along with a selection of other Cartier.

PT at Precious Time has the Roadster and Santos.

Angus at Puretime has the Pasha, Roadster, Santos, Seatimer and Tank.

Silix has Must, Panther, Pasha, Roadster, Santos, Tank and other Cartier to choose from.

And Andrew at Trusty Time has a large selection, which includes Must (21 and de Cartier), Declaration, Pasha, Santos, Tank (A Vis, American, Francaise, Louis and Solo), Tankissime, Baignoire, Balon, Divan, Le Dona, Panthere, Roadster, Rotonde and Tortue.

If none of them have the watch you are looking for, all these well trusted and long standing suppliers will source the exact model you require if you contact them - preferably with a pic or weblink for them to look at. If they cannot source the exact model you are looking for, it does not exist and, if an unknown supplier or site offers it to you, this is a clear indication that it is a scam and should be avoided.

Hope this helps pappy97.

Chris at Eurotimez has the Seatimer, Pasha, Roadster and Santos.

Joshua at Perfect Clones has the Santos, Ballon, Pasha, Tank, La Dona, Roadster, Baignoire, Panthere, Libre, Dumont and Pantree.

King has the Pasha, Tank, Santos, Divan, Roadster and Paris along with a selection of other Cartier.

PT at Precious Time has the Roadster and Santos.

Angus at Puretime has the Pasha, Roadster, Santos, Seatimer and Tank.

Silix has Must, Panther, Pasha, Roadster, Santos, Tank and other Cartier to choose from.

And Andrew at Trusty Time has a large selection, which includes Must (21 and de Cartier), Declaration, Pasha, Santos, Tank (A Vis, American, Francaise, Louis and Solo), Tankissime, Baignoire, Balon, Divan, Le Dona, Panthere, Roadster, Rotonde and Tortue.

If none of them have the watch you are looking for, all these well trusted and long standing suppliers will source the exact model you require if you contact them - preferably with a pic or weblink for them to look at. If they cannot source the exact model you are looking for, it does not exist and, if an unknown supplier or site offers it to you, this is a clear indication that it is a scam and should be avoided.

Hope this helps pappy97.

Now you are just being rude, IMHO. I know what those dealers have, and IMHO, they don't have many. I've mentioned the one I want, but obviously no one here has heard of it. I'll try one of these people and see if they can help, but I doubt it. Thanks.

Now you are just being rude, IMHO. I know what those dealers have, and IMHO, they don't have many. I've mentioned the one I want, but obviously no one here has heard of it. I'll try one of these people and see if they can help, but I doubt it. Thanks.

No, he's not being rude. However, a lot of scam sites post photos of the gen watch then, when you order, you either receive nothing at all, or something completely different.

Just because you've found a photo purporting to be a rep of the watch you're after does not mean that the rep exists, I'm afraid. In the case of the Cartier you're after, I think you'll find that you're out of luck - I'm not aware of a rep of that model.

Rude - No

Confused - Yes

I take the time to visit every site of our trusted dealers and go through their Cartier selection and make the effort to list everything they have for a newbie that's only just arrived on our forum and whose first post was about a scam site they were about to lose their money at and that somehow makes me rude...

Take a look at my previous posts in this topic and you'll see I welcomed you to RWG (I can remember when I was new a couple of years ago and how impressed and grateful I was at the help and assistance I received) and was well mannered with all the language I used when addressing you.

Now you are going to try just one of our trusted dealers and IYHO you doubt if they will be able to help you - and you base that HO on a membership of less than a day... :huh:

Confused - Yes

Rude - No...but I can be...but I wont need to because IMHO you will be booted out of here very soon...because our trusted dealers might not have the watch you're trying sell on your scam site... :g:

hm... Lots of misunderstanding here...

Pappy97, noone is being rude to you!!

We are like a community here and we are very very sensitive about scam sites and "scammers attacks" in our forum. The reason is simple: This has been happened a lot of times in the past. An unknown member posting (advertising) a watch in a scam site. That does not mean by any chance that we are a close community: Everyone is accepted. We are here to help you find the watch you need and NOT being scammed. Themuck did what a helpful member of rwg.cc would do! List all watches that we know you can source with almost no problems at all! Where is the rudeness?

Ok...and a last lesson: I entered (in another rep forum) the world of reps as a noob a year and a half ago trying to find a cheap rep of some Zenith tourbillon watches... :p I am thinking of it now and i laugh... If i found anything like a zenith rep it would be so inaccurate and silly looking... Some models are widely produced because people buy them. People buy them, they demand more accuracy and the reps are being updated. Simple things.. The watch you need does not belong to this group of watches..sorry....

Pappy,

Have you tried emailing a few of the trusted dealers, as kindly listed by muck to see if they cn source one for you.

When you email them, include a photo of (or a link to) the watch you are looking for.

If they don't have it on their website they may still be able to get one for you.

Ask them to email you a photo of it when they find it just to make sure it i exactly the one you want.

If it exists, one of them should be able to find it for you.

Pappy,

Have you tried emailing a few of the trusted dealers, as kindly listed by muck to see if they cn source one for you.

When you email them, include a photo of (or a link to) the watch you are looking for.

If they don't have it on their website they may still be able to get one for you.

Ask them to email you a photo of it when they find it just to make sure it i exactly the one you want.

If it exists, one of them should be able to find it for you.

I tried e-mailing perfect clones and the guy said he doesn't have it and just said to look at other watches on his site. I am not a scammer, just someone who knows what he wants. In fact there are two watches I have found that I am hoping to find reps for, one being that Cartier, the other a Patek Phillippe, but the websites linked here don't have it. They have models close to it (well not the Cartier, but the Patek Phillippe). Sorry if I jumped the gun with a rude accusation. The point was you didn't need to go to each of those websites and list what types of Cartier's they have. I am just finding that when I see a watch I like, I can't find the rep for it. It's quite frustrating.

I truly want to buy a rep of a watch I want.

Edited by pappy97

I tried e-mailing perfect clones and the guy said he doesn't have it and just said to look at other watches on his site. I am not a scammer, just someone who knows what he wants. In fact there are two watches I have found that I am hoping to find reps for, one being that Cartier, the other a Patek Phillippe, but the websites linked here don't have it. They have models close to it (well not the Cartier, but the Patek Phillippe). Sorry if I jumped the gun with a rude accusation. The point was you didn't need to go to each of those websites and list what types of Cartier's they have. I am just finding that when I see a watch I like, I can't find the rep for it. It's quite frustrating.

Have you tried Chris at EuroTimez ?

I really appreciate what you're saying: You know what you want, and you want what you want. Not something similar to, but what you actually want. I totally appreciate that. I was recently looking for a pair of winter boots. I wanted a very specific pair, and nothing else. Not something similar, or even by the same company, but that specific model of boots. In the end, I was able to find them, but it took a lot of research.

Sadly, with rep watches, the scenario is not quite the same. It's not a case of there being a rep of every high-end watch made, quite simply, because there is not a huge market for them. The market, is for well-known, recognizable watches with mass appeal... Rolex Submariners, Omega Seamasters, Patek Phillipe Nautilus, Breitling SuperOcean, etc etc. The dealers here are well connected with the factories, and in most instances, are able to source watches which are not in their standard inventory, if the watch itself is popular enough for the factory to actually make them. If the factory doesn't think the watch is popular enough, they don't make it ;) Please don't think people are trying to put you off, or put you down, they are just trying to point out that if the watch you are looking for is not listed by these dealers, then the chaces are, it simply might not exist as a replica...

Best of luck with your search :good:

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

I'm looking for an unexpensive and still good replica of a teg heuer carrera black automatic cronograph - the one described here: http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=22015

I have found the same watcheshot website with very good prices.

My question qould be how do you know it is a scam besides it is not a trusted dealer.

I don't want to get burned off a couple hundred dollars by paying more than I should nor by paying on something I'll never get.

Another question: Is the Japan movement so bad it costs so less than the swiss?

I have found the 300$ price on a couple other chinese dealers, for the same product.

Can you recomend me one?

thanks

their answer was:

Thanks very much for your letter and interested in our watch.

We have this watch with Swiss and Japan automatic,which have different price,the price on the website is the Japan automatic.And the back of this watch,pls read the attachment.

If you are going to place the order from our website,we advise you could choose western union to pay the money,which you could get 30% discount of the watch and more convenient and effcient.

You just need to pay $146 of the Japan automatic or $250 Swiss automatic via western union.

The information about western union as follows:

You can simply click