When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Especially for two-tone lovers

JoJo35

It is a genuine replica of a replica genuine. :D

They sort of cancel each other out. It is either a gen that looks like a replica or a replica that looks like a gen. No doubt that whatever it is half of everybody won't believe you. LOL. Just kidding. Nice watch and good score. Although the lighting helps keep it vague as the gold looks quite brown. The case finishing is particulary rough as well. Certainly, the watch has seen some wars...

Also, FYI to the previous poster - The A serial watches are from 1998 and it just so happens that non-brushed bracelet side links is correct as is having no gold on the clasp of course.

Thanks everyone for your replies and comments. Like I said in the opening post, the two-tone has always been a favorite of mine. IMO, the differences between this watch and the currently available new gen only adds a little more flavor. This happens to be a 100% original un-polished gen with 3135 motor that I recently picked up. One benefit over my slightly older tritiums, the luminova still glows like a torch! :)