When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Custom Issues + Confession!

Guest eddielee11

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@TJGladeairfreshener....!

There's hope Neil, truly there is.

Bill

Not for you Bill.....not for you...... :victory:

@Tomtofa.....!

You might be surprised about that . . . How about it, Neil - are the reps at a discount, or added charge??

The reps always cost more......and YES you do get an added charge when you discover the family jewels......!

It's like the old joke....!

If you have nuts on your wall......what do you have..?....walnuts of course.!

If you have nuts on your chest.....what do you have...?...chestnuts of course..!

If you have nuts on your chin what do you have...?...a big c...k...in your..........well I'll leave the rest to your imagination.....!

Edited by TTK

:lol: ...You guys need to do a pub crawl down Walking Street in Pattaya.......there are katoey there that knock the socks off anything you post here......I've seen grown men faint in a dead swoon when given the news that his lady of choice has her undercarriage extended......and sometimes not.......believe me....Eddie's girl might fool you.....but she's mundane by comparison.....!

As for that harridan like termagant..... that masquerades as a woman....Ann Coulter......it's not her big hands or feet that [censored] me off.....it's her fuggin' big mouth......I always swore I'd never raise my hands to a woman......and she's no exception.....I wouldn't raise my hands to her.....not when I have two good feet.....she's got a kind face.......the kind I'd never get tired of kicking......and you can take that to the bank.....lock me up in a room with that long streak of paralysed pish......and all the years of rustration and anger that I've held back on other women.....I would gladly take it out on her......!

Ya gotta stand in line!!

Enjoy the silence . . .

Well if she... in her entirety USED to be a man, I would have no problem doing anything at all with her, she's still friggin gorgeous :wub: But if someone told me beforehand (thanks Eddie), I might think twice or thrice :g:

If, though, she still had remnants, that would be a big big problem... :thumbdown:

Wow thats really scary EL! :cc_confused: !?! When I saw here I thought :wub: but now I'm thinking help! :help: It makes my mind wanna :blowup: up just thinking about it. Or if I had already hooked up with her/him I would wanna :cc_hang: myself other wise I might just go :crazy: to have slept with a man in :disguise2: . Even if I was :drunk:. Seriously this is some :jerry: Springer $hit! Even if I was a :pimp: I would probably still want to :protest: this :secret: in its tracks before any other dudes got :wounded1:! What else can I say but! :yuk:

Jon <_<

best use of smiley faces I've seen!!! Well done bignasty, most creative!

I keep thinking of Crocodile Dundee, when Mick is told that the chick that's been all over him all night is a tranny and he just turns around and grabs a hand full...........................pretty much a typical Aussie response :lol:

Ken :blink: