When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

RWG rings

KB

imgp2386hh9.jpg

imgp23871gp5.jpg

imgp23881lv2.jpg

imgp23951vp1.jpg

Yes indeedy these rings are now with Kruzer00 and awaiting final payment to be shipped to all the buyers.

This has been a long drawn out saga for which I apologize, it has cost me substantially and still I could only bring it to an end with the help of my Admin friends.

Therefore please note that this is the one and only run for these rings so if you were not already aboard and you want one put your name on the list for any left after the initial adopters have theirs.

Payment information: all second part payments are now due and can be paid to..... watchmeisters@gmail.com

IMPORTANT NOTE!...Please make sure to include your shipping details PLUS your screen name on your paypal payment

Ken

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice!!!

I paid immediately the complete amount so I hope mine will get shipped ASAP...

thanks! B)

Shipping will start as soon as others that owe the second half start paying, there are a couple that paid in full but I can't expect Kruzer00 to pay for the shipping cost.

Ken

Shipping will start as soon as others that owe the second half start paying, there are a couple that paid in full but I can't expect Kruzer00 to pay for the shipping cost.

Ken

If I paid in full, it means I covered as well the shipping costs for my ring to get shipped out?!

what do I have to do now? do I have to send out a PM to kruzer regarding my shipping address and ring size?

If I paid in full, it means I covered as well the shipping costs for my ring to get shipped out?!

what do I have to do now? do I have to send out a PM to kruzer regarding my shipping address and ring size?

Yes all was covered but your full payment and everyones first payment was what was taken by the scammer, this is why it has taken so long to get the money together once again.

All I am asking is to let Kruzer00 get a couple of second payments from others so he has the money to post yours, this is going to only be a matter hours so nothing to get upset about.

I have your postal details and ring size.

Ken

Gentlemen-

Just so that no one is disappointed - here is the plan. I will be shipping the rings out in batches. All confirmed payments received by Sunday will ship out on Wednesday next week. In truth I will be travelling out of the country prior to that. But rest assured that all will be properly taken care of.

IMPORTANT!

Please include your proper shipping address and screen name in the subject matter so I can match up sizes with people.

Sorry for the yelling. :)

Thanks,

Kruz

Payment sent! Thanks to you, ken & the rest of admin for making sure this historical commissioning is realised! :notworthy:

Yes all was covered but your full payment and everyones first payment was what was taken by the scammer, this is why it has taken so long to get the money together once again.

All I am asking is to let Kruzer00 get a couple of second payments from others so he has the money to post yours, this is going to only be a matter hours so nothing to get upset about.

I have your postal details and ring size.

Ken

Thank you once again, buddy!

Gentlemen-

Just so that no one is disappointed - here is the plan. I will be shipping the rings out in batches. All confirmed payments received by Sunday will ship out on Wednesday next week. In truth I will be travelling out of the country prior to that. But rest assured that all will be properly taken care of.

That is absolutely great to know, brudder... :1a:

i am paid

...And I'm spent! :lol:

Just to reiterate Kruzer00 will ship these rings out in batches, the first shipment will be next Wednesday for all those who have paid their second installment by Sunday night.

So obviously if you want this ring by Christmas you need to assure your payment is done in time for the first shipment.

Ken

Where i'm living, i don't think this can reach me in time for X'mas, but it's alright... Still, i'm elated that this project is now complete. :)

Hey ken buddy, i can't remember what metal & stone this ring is made of, care to refresh my poor memory? :p

Ring is .925 sterling Silver, stone is hematite and the lettering is black epoxy.

Ken

Guys to my knowledge only about half a dozen of you have so far come up with your second payments, this slow payment thing is where I got into all the trouble in the first place.

If everyone had paid their first payments within a week or two back when it first launched the this project would have been complete Months ago.

There have been a number of people who showed a certain amount of concern at the length of time the project has taken, they also totally disregarded the fact that all the funds were stolen and had to be replaced and yet none of those have paid their final payments yet....go figure.

C'mon guys I want this behind me, lets get the second payments done so Kruzer can ship your rings, I'm sure you will be happy with the final results.

Ken