When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hello.

amysadd

I am a girl who loves watches more than shoes or handbags. I don't know many like me. I have an authentic Cartier Pasha C (unisex/mens size). I love my watch like a child, but I only have ONE watch, cause as we all know, it's hard to drop that kind of money on watches and have several. I appreciate the quality of good replicas and really want to add some new pieces without choosing between 3 watches or a new car. So, I'm here to navigate thru and find some trusted sites so I can have some watches that I can wear and love without the guilt.

I'd love to know which site/dealer stands out to any of you. There are so many and I really want to get started now that I know you guys are here.

Thanks for all the great info on here. It is much appreciated.

Welcome! You'll find this place is a cornucopia of information... Lots of good reviews and tech articles too.

Primary rule: buy the seller NOT the watch. Read, read, and read some more.

Welcome to RWG and Happy Holidays! I reckon by now you probably have started searching and reading! There's tons of info here, all you have to do is find it! It's like Google, but just watches.......or some smitterins of other relevant and

irrelevant stuff! But mostly good info! As what have been said already, all the dealers listed here are good sources, but they're people, too and have their own quirks and styles and personality, so what could be an excellent source for me

might be not acceptable to you! Me in particular only buy from one source, after trying a few, because he give me the most satisfaction in customer service, quick turn around, excellent after sales support and no primadonna complex! So,

goodluck and enjoy the ride! Just an advance warning, Pretty soon this will turn into a hobby......and after that, an addiction! What that means is a deep pocket, an understanding partner, if you have one and plenty of self control!

Hike

Hilarious. I didn't even have to put up a pic of me to get the "how you doin?" Love it.

Thanks guys for all the info. I've been reading thru this site like crazy, I'm sure I'll figure out where I'm heading for my first rep purchase soon.

I've got lots of brothers and an ex so you boys won't scare me off. I promise to not drive you all crazy and always keep my questions and info short and sweet. Thanks again.

Hilarious. I didn't even have to put up a pic of me to get the "how you doin?" Love it.

Thanks guys for all the info. I've been reading thru this site like crazy, I'm sure I'll figure out where I'm heading for my first rep purchase soon.

I've got lots of brothers and an ex so you boys won't scare me off. I promise to not drive you all crazy and always keep my questions and info short and sweet. Thanks again.

We'll take care of your brothers and ex, too! Hehehe! Don't worry, we're all neutered males here! And since Victoria left us, maybe you could take her place! She was somethin

else and we missed her so much! Thing is, she just disappeared......puffffff, gone! And she was full of wit, humor, knowledge about watches and everything else!

So, Amy.......you have a big shoes to fill! But don't feel pressured! We welcome your input and ideas from the other side!

Hike

You've arrived in rep watch heaven. Here you'll find more information than, uhhh... somewhere with tons of information. Anyhow, welcome. Before too long you'll have a couple Panerais. And I know you find that hard to believe right now. ;)

"I promise to not drive you all crazy and always keep my questions and info short and sweet. Thanks again."

Curious comment, BTW.... Have you actually read through that much of the archives already, or ...... :unsure:

You've arrived in rep watch heaven. Here you'll find more information than, uhhh... somewhere with tons of information. Anyhow, welcome. Before too long you'll have a couple Panerais. And I know you find that hard to believe right now. ;)

Curious comment, BTW.... Have you actually read through that much of the archives already, or ...... :unsure:

Concerning the short and sweet: I meant, I'm in a man's world here and I won't be like a typical girl who writes 500 words to ask which dealer carries anything more than a 440 SS bracelet. I find boys answer me faster if I keep it concise. I do find the Panerai thing a little hard to believe. I tend to lean toward Cartier, Breitling and IWC. But I'm open to love new pieces.

...and yes I have made my way around the forums. I joined after I spent a week reading thru collector info and reviews - and I'm a very fast read. It's a problem.

Nice to meet you.

Concerning the short and sweet: I meant, I'm in a man's world here and I won't be like a typical girl who writes 500 words to ask which dealer carries anything more than a 440 SS bracelet. I find boys answer me faster if I keep it concise. I do find the Panerai thing a little hard to believe. I tend to lean toward Cartier, Breitling and IWC. But I'm open to love new pieces.

...and yes I have made my way around the forums. I joined after I spent a week reading thru collector info and reviews - and I'm a very fast read. It's a problem.

Nice to meet you.

I like you already.