When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Dog Stole My Rolex Rep.....

artoero

I often find a nice thrashing with a baseball bat usually cures their thieving ways :evil:

Ken

Listen to the Moderator! That's a great option too...and it also works with annoying people. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Then there's the old saying: "There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives".

Keep 'em coming guys.

@artoero,

I saw him flaunting it on Off-Topics - said something about putting it up for sale in the Member's Section. I think he might be partners with Cornerstone, who has finally come out as a canine cross-dresser.

In the meantime, Usil - apparently still traumatized by eddielee's revelations yesterday - is making strange comments about his love-hate relationship with 'hairy wrists....'

I think one of the mods had better look into this before things get totally out of control...

And you're problem with this is? :whistling:

91585-28179.jpg

Me running, er next to eddie, or no, that's me on the other side. I'm in there somewhere anyway.

Whichever, you're both looking good....

And Cornerstone, I want you to know that I have absolutely no problem with this! I'm here to listen....perhaps to help....in the sense of boosting your confidence and self-estime..... RWG has always been a place - a very safe place - where people of all sorts can 'come out' and reveal their real selves to others: Andrew The Trusty Toy Piano Guy.....Eddie 'You're Da Man(?) Lee....TTK, aka 'Saint Keysersoze'....Ken and his kangeroo fetish....Nanuq, who divides his time between the bears and Miss Understood....The Perversely Polyamourous Jjajh....Mahler and Mahlerina (who I suspect to be one and the same person)....Dani and The Green Fairy....have I forgotten anyone....? Certainly, since I'm convinced that there are dozen and dozens of other deviant perverted bast....I mean...... members with original lifestyle choices here.

So kick back and don't be afraid to bay at the next full moon or leave your spore on fire-hydrants and lightposts, Cornerstone. In one way or another, we've all been there ourselves. We're with you, Rex.

Whichever, you're both looking good....

And Cornerstone, I want you to know that I have absolutely no problem with this! I'm here to listen....perhaps to help....in the sense of boosting your confidence and self-estime..... RWG has always been a place - a very safe place - where people of all sorts can 'come out' and reveal their real selves to others: Andrew The Trusty Toy Piano Guy.....Eddie 'You're Da Man(?) Lee....TTK, aka 'Saint Keysersoze'....Ken and his kangeroo fetish....Nanuq, who divides his time between the bears and Miss Understood....The Perversely Polyamourous Jjajh....Mahler and Mahlerina (who I suspect to be one and the same person)....Dani and The Green Fairy....have I forgotten anyone....? Certainly, since I'm convinced that there are dozen and dozens of other deviant perverted bast....I mean...... members with original lifestyle choices here.

So kick back and don't be afraid to bay at the next full moon or leave your spore on fire-hydrants and lightposts, Cornerstone. In one way or another, we've all been there ourselves. We're with you, Rex.

Ach, you've been sore ever since our replica toaster business got burned. I said write "Amateur ECT kit" on the customs form, but would you listen? "Metal bread cosy" indeed.

As for the dog thing, I'm only in it for the biscuits, and you know it. :wub:

91592-28178.jpg

finaly I snapped him, he was trying to sell this beauty on the watches area, I asked him to be carefull with this one, the rolex military is no problem if he is selling that one...if he gives the money to me.... :winkiss:

91598-28176.jpg

@artoero,

I saw him flaunting it on Off-Topics - said something about putting it up for sale in the Member's Section. I think he might be partners with Cornerstone, who has finally come out as a canine cross-dresser.

In the meantime, Usil - apparently still traumatized by eddielee's revelations yesterday - is making strange comments about his love-hate relationship with 'hairy wrists....'

I think one of the mods had better look into this before things get totally out of control...