When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Panerai 28A Pvd

Dani

This started of as a Pam 28 bought of the Ioffer seller.

After i got my friends Dave's int we got all mad about this project :Jumpy: i mean really mad :clapping:

So here is the list

Gen Pvd crown

Gen pvd coating old style panerai pre 2000.

2892 based

Relume by The ZigmeisterMagicOne

Service of movement done by the master above

Ssurfer Cyclop

Simona strap

Only thing missing is the DW from Lello that will be on soon.

I might swap the cyclop for one of Chiefs but i need to see first whit Lello dw to make decision.

Big thanks to Dave,Rob,Kruz,Theo and ssurfer for all their help and expertise.

Sorry some photos are crap and some have dust on them

This first photos really show the color of the Pvd coating, excuse the dust on the watch :whistling:

dsc00289088466kg6.jpg

dsc00679103409ui5.jpg

dsc00699118084oa1.jpg

Enjoy.

Cheers,

Dani

Nice one Dani...been so busy to take photos of mine, but glad to see yours looking so damn nice .^_^

Wear it and enjoy it my friend, it's been a LONG journey...but that's part of the enjoyment and reward at the end.

dave :victory:

Dani that looks fantastic ....sublimely beautiful with the PVD finish and the Tritium re-lume...

4-6 weeks and I'll have mine back from Z as well ...I hope!

Out of interest ...what's the serial number on your case - I believe they are all individual as with the original Honpo versions

I have 3 x PAM 27/28 case backs - 332/500, 153/500 and 186/500.

I have 1 on my 27 and 28 ....the 3rd I am fitting to my 022A to make it a correct xx/500 but incorrect OP ....which is the lesser flaw IMHO.

Cheers

FGD

Nice one Dani...been so busy to take photos of mine, but glad to see yours looking so damn nice .^_^

Wear it and enjoy it my friend, it's been a LONG journey...but that's part of the enjoyment and reward at the end.

dave :victory:

Yupp bro.

Time to enjoy this one :)

Cheers

Congrats Dani...looks amazing.

I think I have to hunt a cyclops and a date wheel for my own 028A :D

Theo

For sure :)

Dani that looks fantastic ....sublimely beautiful with the PVD finish and the Tritium re-lume...

4-6 weeks and I'll have mine back from Z as well ...I hope!

Out of interest ...what's the serial number on your case - I believe they are all individual as with the original Honpo versions

I have 3 x PAM 27/28 case backs - 332/500, 153/500 and 186/500.

I have 1 on my 27 and 28 ....the 3rd I am fitting to my 022A to make it a correct xx/500 but incorrect OP ....which is the lesser flaw IMHO.

Cheers

FGD

My 28 has 371/500

Cheers

Dani-

Absolutely stunning piece. The PVD came out beautifully as did the whole watch. Wear it well. :) In fact, the whole team's results have inspired myself and a certain mutual friend and skilled watchsmith to do it for ourselves. ;)

ATB-

Kruz

hehe,i Now B)

Cheers and thanks for all the great compliments.

Dani

Looks fantastic, Dani... If you do decide to use a chieftang cyclops on this one, you'll also want to remove the internal lens over the date window to get the magnification correct. Not hard to do, just something to remember.

Enjoy!!!

Thanks for the advice :)

Cheers and thanks for the kind compliments all :)

Dani

Nice to see different serial numbers on all of our Big Arrow Power Reserve 27/28s :victory: . I have 356/500 and 368/500, need to take some pics to upload ^_^

Thanks for the response on case backs...it seems as if rep makers have gone backwards on this front.

I would love to find the maker of these 27/28 case backs and have 100% accurate and individual A, B, C series 002 and 001 CB's made!!

Assuming they'd be interested of course??!?

Best

FGD

PS - Still a beautiful 28A Dani!!!