When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Anyone know this rep ? (photo)

Fozziebear

Wel guys, you could be right.

He posted 3 pics of his watch.

The first was obvious from the net, the second is the one I pasted here.

I will try to post the third.

On the third, the bracelet looks like steel instead of Ti ???

Very confusing...

EDIT: Sorry guys !

Just got a message from the man.

He had no batteries for his digicam so he used 3 pics from the net. :bangin:

I have asked him to take pictures or otherwise no deal ! :angry:

Sorry i bother you all.... the "wristshot" did me assume it was his own photo..... :black_eye:

Fozzie this is the second watch in two days that the members have warned you away from.

If you keep searching in the places you obviously are sooner or later you will get scammed.

I think you would be far wiser to stick to the dealers on this board, that way you will at least know you will get what you pay for.

Ken

Caseback says ( according to him, becaus I have no pic of that )

officine panerai firenze 1860, ocean chronometer ,serienr en tot 300 meter waterfroof

The photo in that link i think is a gen as well and HIS case back proberbly does say "waterfroof"

Wel guys, you could be right.

He posted 3 pics of his watch.

The first was obvious from the net, the second is the one I pasted here.

I will try to post the third.

On the third, the bracelet looks like steel instead of Ti ???

Very confusing...

The only person confused here Fossi is you, The people here know there stuff, we have people here selling reps who are proberbly the best there is and we still have to read between the lins but at least we get what we expect to get most of the times, by using google search for replicas the only thing you should expect is to get Fxxxed over every time.

Hey guys, sorry, sorry, sorry......

And hey, I know which sellers are (very) good and reliable here.

I bought already from PT.

But yes, I found a couple of watches which were for sale by some persons in the neigborhood. Same country, only a few km's to ride. So that would be easy to buy. But you never know from who you are buying...

But is it asked too much to ask for advice here ?

I'm only a newbee, so I can't advise anyone yet. But I'm learning. Thanks to the goodwill from those who are willing gto give me some reply's.

And sorry if I type sometimes some faults. 1) My motherlanguage is not English 2) I'm a 2-finger-typer......

So...peace to all of you and a merry Xmas ! :drinks:

Edited by Fozziebear

happy christmas, dont take it the wrong way but we get alot of those sort of posts, ie seen something better than what we see from the dealers here, generaly they may look better as they are using photos of the gen article.

keep reading and learning and you will soon be helping others.

You can see a typical "Uncle" story told here.

Thx guys !

And yes, I KNOW some dealers put pictures of the real stuff on their sites and when you receive the wat, it seems more horrible than a frankenwatch...

But this guy is ( euh I think...) a private seller, and I was fooled by the "spontanious wristshot".

But probably it was "borrowed" from a true Paneristi-forum or so..... :(

EDIT: I forgot to mention it, but this guy had the box and the paperwork. But...so what ? We all know where to get that stuff ? Right ? <_<:D:p

Edited by Fozziebear

And wath's approx the value of this. ( new )

( Titanium )

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3123/313116...4ccb957.jpg?v=0

( sorry, can't manage to post the phodo directly ??? )

I asked Eddie Lee about that one when he was still around and he told me that nobody was making or would be making that bracelet in Ti. That was about 5 years ago and I haven't seen one since.