When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Geroge's Mbw Watch Site

Guest aclaimsman

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have found this to contact George : support@watchmaker9.tv

But I have some perplexities... not so MBW these watches....

I read these information :

Grading: Grade 1, (AAA)

Estimate Value: $850 US dollar, click to see references: reference 1, reference 2, reference 3 (Original retail price is $4,200 US dollar.)

Additional Comments: This is the finest quality reproduction you can find on the market. Other Swiss replica dealers are offering this great timepiece at $850 US dollar. Buy this great watch directly from WATCHMAKER9, the expert of Swiss ETA mechanical watches, at manufacturer's cost those dealers purchase from us: $425.99 US dollar, safely with much less money.

91960-28115.jpg91960-28116.jpg

2005 made Swiss mechanical watch equipped with ETA 25 Jewels automatic movement.

This watch features:

The Rolex Submariner Model 16610 for man

A year 2005 F-Serial reproduction

316L Stainless steel watchcase, stem, and wristband

No Holes on the Lugs

New water resistance O-Ring on the tube

Solid end links and diver's extension for heavy duty uses

Sapphire crystal glass

Rolex Crown Laser Etching at 6 o'clock

Finest redial work with Rolex logo and scripts on the dial

Sweeping second hand moves exactly as an original Rolex 3135 movement

2.5X loupe on date at 3 o'clock the same as an original

Screw in stem provides water resistance up to 200m (660ft) exactly like an original

Wristband links are connected by screws as original, not by pins

Solid watchcase and wristband feel and weight exactly like an original

Measurements:

Watchcase diameter: 40mm (excluding the stem)

Weight: 144g

Model: Submariner 16610

Accessories:

Features: ETA 2836-2 25 Jewels automatic movement. The 28,800 beats per hour (the same as Rolex 3135) frequency contributes the same accuracy with Rolex and any other grand make timepieces.

:plane:

Edited by MAHLER

Good Newz... Thanks..

I had one purchase from George & he handled it perfectly..

Very Professional & curteous he is.... Top Notch ! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Expensivooo but let me ask a question to the Rolex connoiseurs: are those comparable to Joshua's Perfect overhauled sub or Trusty's high end? The specs are similar and he does not say they are MBW...pardon me if this sounds ignorant...it might be because I am...(when it comes down to rolex replicas) :black_eye:

Alex

I read another information of the George's site :

91966-28112.jpg

Features: ETA 2836-2 25 Jewels automatic movement. The 28,800 beats per hour (the same as Rolex 2235) frequency contributes the same accuracy with Rolex and any other grand make timepieces.

As :blink: ? this watch climbs on 2836-2 :huh: ? :blink:

Read again :

18 Karat white gold on clasp... 12 One Karat Swarovski crystals set on bezel

Swarovski? not CZ.... Svarovski.... for $572.99 US dollar ?

18 K on clasp ? 12 K on bezel ?

Edited by MAHLER

Agree with Mahlerote. :3a: Check the explorer II...is $462.99 and is exactly the same watch our dealers are offering for $250. The white dial ExplII still has the wrong hour markers (SS instead of black in the gen)... :brow:

Haven't read anything in the description suggesting that these watches are MBW...only the fact that we all crave for one and nobody would hesitate on dishing out 450 bucks for a TRUE MBW.

Having said that, those watches look really good! :victory:

Alex

I have found this to contact George : support@watchmaker9.tv

But I have some perplexities... not so MBW these watches....

I read these information :

Agree with Mahlerote. :3a: Check the explorer II...is $462.99 and is exactly the same watch our dealers are offering for $250. The white dial ExplII still has the wrong hour markers (SS instead of black in the gen)... :brow:

Haven't read anything in the description suggesting that these watches are MBW...only the fact that we all crave for one and nobody would hesitate on dishing out 450 bucks for a TRUE MBW.

Having said that, those watches look really good! :victory:

Alex

:whistling: thanks ... but George calls MBW http://s85.photobucket.com/albums/k53/watches-photogallery/ or Grade 1, (AAA) http://www.watchmaker9.tv these watch .... don't speak then of that is said in the forum http://www.watchmaker9.tv/forum/viewforum.php?f=5 on the quality of these watch....

Edited by MAHLER

cherry on the cake ...

ROLEX LADY'S DATEJUST PEARL-MASTER 80319NC

91976-28109.jpg

Swarovski crystals gem set in full on the bezel

Features: ETA 2678-2 25 Jewels automatic movement. The 28,800 beats per hour (the same as Rolex 2235) frequency contributes the same accuracy with Rolex and any other grand make timepieces.

Grading: Grade 1, (AAA)

$572.99 US dollar, safely with much less money.

an example of that offer our dealer for very less...

....Pearlmaster from Precious Time

91976-28110.jpg

....Pearlmaster from Joshua

91976-28111.jpg

Swarovski ? please read this : http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=7715

Edited by MAHLER

I dont like that he refers to reps as Grade 1 or Grade AAA and compares his reps to reps from idealwatches and co.

IF that site is even georges website!

This is not the real George who was able to deliver MBW watches, is another George.

A long time ago George (the real MBW dealer) had a photo website that contained the words "watches-photogallery" I don't rememeber the rest.

This watchmaker 9 is not the same George who sells MBW.

MBW George would NEVER refer to his watches as Grade A+++, he is a very cool and low key type of guy.

Yes, that's George.

Check him out on TRC, he just said there this is his new website, he is a very good guy.

Who this watchmaker9 is, I don't know but his pricing is crazy.

A long time ago George (the real MBW dealer) had a photo website that contained the words "watches-photogallery" I don't rememeber the rest.

This watchmaker 9 is not the same George who sells MBW.

MBW George would NEVER refer to his watches as Grade A+++, he is a very cool and low key type of guy.

Agreed. I had an email communication with THE George about a month ago and he was very unassuming about the quality and availability of MBWs and how his prices compared to others who had easier access.

Agreed. I had an email communication with THE George about a month ago and he was very unassuming about the quality and availability of MBWs and how his prices compared to others who had easier access.

Thanks for the tip! How do we contact the REAL George? What did you think about the prices and quality?

Cheers :drunk:

Alex