When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Just recieved 2 replica Nokia 8800 sapphire arte mobile phones.

wan

I ordered 2 rep Nokia 8800 sapphire arte mobile phones that arrived today and i must say, WOW!!!! they are way better than i expected......The phones look and feel like the real deal. I have had a genuine Nokia 8801 as my phone for the past two years and these rep Nokia's really seem close to the gen as far as the way they feel. The rep 8800 sapphire arte's are not 3G like the genuine but neither is my 8801 so i dont miss it. Also, the camera on the rep's are better than the camera on my 8801 so i love that! The phones are working fine with my T-Mobile card so im loving that also. I picked these phones up for $255 a piece which i think is a pretty nice deal considering i saw a gen one selling for $1,500 on the web...I'll play with them some more and post some pics as well as more comments on the phone later.

Cheers, Wan

I did see that you could buy a "what they call" genuine Nokia assembled in China for $550 or so (plus shipping) but i just don't trust a genuine Nokia not assembled in Finland so i went for the replica, which i suspect might be the same thing.. The $1,500 price i mentioned was just a price i saw when i used Google to search for the phone, i know it's more expensive than most but i just wanted to use as a comparison. As for the reviews.....My gen 8801 got not so good reviews but the phone was still great so i don't really care.....Plus, it's a replica.......Cheers, Wan

What about the radiation limits of those rep phones?i think guys,and correct me if i am wrong that the majority of those reps are not tested for radiation(SAR LIMITS)and also their batteries most of the time are like time bombs.We are not talking about harmless rep watches here,we are talking about appliances which emit radiation next to our heads. I dont want to sound like i am trying to spoil this for you but some things must be noted :)

What about the radiation limits of those rep phones?i think guys,and correct me if i am wrong that the majority of those reps are not tested for radiation(SAR LIMITS)and also their batteries most of the time are like time bombs.We are not talking about harmless rep watches here,we are talking about appliances which emit radiation next to our heads. I dont want to sound like i am trying to spoil this for you but some things must be noted :)

+1

we see the QC in our watches....so why would you put a device with untested radiation into your pocket......either save up and buy the gen or go with another phone....rep phones are an unknown and I for one am not willing to take the chance

+1

we see the QC in our watches....so why would you put a device with untested radiation into your pocket......either save up and buy the gen or go with another phone....rep phones are an unknown and I for one am not willing to take the chance

+2

I remember that Nokia had a period with exploding batteries in their phones.

And that was Nokia, gen...

Imagine what can happen with a rep one.

Same with rep medicine...

Too dangerous for me.