When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Weekend Wrist Check

dluddy

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Starting off with the old school Speedy Moon for Friday

omegaspeedmastermoongd7.jpg

Could you share some particulars of this watch D ? Seems plexi-dome, frozen sub @ 6? Solid case back? This must be an old, old purchase. I hesitated back in the day buying one with the aforementioned particulars, now it seems all that is offered are the slaved Venus/Seagull bi-compax mvnt. with flat sapphire, off colour markers, and see-thru caseback................. :thumbdown:

Still this watch;

1680.jpg

I don't seem to change watches as often as the median membership. I usually wear one until it gets well beat up (weeks/months), then a buff out, rebrush, polish, and back in the gun safe..................

Could you share some particulars of this watch D ? Seems plexi-dome, frozen sub @ 6? Solid case back? This must be an old, old purchase. I hesitated back in the day buying one with the aforementioned particulars, now it seems all that is offered are the slaved Venus/Seagull bi-compax mvnt. with flat sapphire, off colour markers, and see-thru caseback................. :thumbdown:

Hey Dems. It is an Old School Eddie Lee (I bought from Bazz) one with the domed Hesalite Xtal and seconds @6 frozen. Came with a see thru caseback but I bought a gen Solid caseback and correct Gen bracelet clasp to finish it off...

i'm holding this because the band broke already! i would liked to have worn it hopefully- next week there will be a wrist instead of a thumb shot!

You've had more than your fair share of bad luck with reps lately. I think it's because you have too many watches. You've tipped some cosmic scale and the universe it trying to tell you something. :lol:

Guest HaloArchive
The King of Sweden?

Nice , where did you get that.

I want one at work. (living in Sweden)

I only know what im told and, that is:

Family some how knew Gustav VI Adolph (Carl XVI Gustaf is the sucessor/Adolph's Grandson); my great grandmother, I believe, asked him if she could take a set of royal cups and he agreed. And, theres more to it but, I dont remember. But, now I ended up with the cups.

-H