When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

the wm9v2 that i ordered for my friend, he just received! pics included!

Guest Dr.TuB

change the pearl and you're good to go

i thought the pearl was okay on these....

and and also i cant change the pearl since its got SuperLuminova applied on these already.

and now some wrist shots (not mine wrist)

IMGP1969-1.jpg

IMGP1970.jpg

change the pearl and you're good to go

I thought that one of the main benefits of buying a "V.2" from BK was the fact that one didn't need to change out the pearl. According to the design specs, it's supposed to be accurate right out of the box.

I thought that one of the main benefits of buying a "V.2" from BK was the fact that one didn't need to change out the pearl. According to the design specs, it's supposed to be accurate right out of the box.

thats what i thought too... :(

I thought that too...

the pic doesn't do the wm9 pearl justice. watchmaterial pearl isn't better. It's worse. wm9 isn't perfect but is the best in reps. It's a far cry from the usual rep pearls' simple construction. A clear cover/coat over superlume paste like gen. watchmaterial pearl actually has a better cover which is a sapphire. wm9's is a resin or something like that, definitely not sapphire. But wm9's luminous paste is superlume and much whiter, more even than watchmaterial's.

-bk

the pic doesn't do the wm9 pearl justice. watchmaterial pearl isn't better. It's worse. wm9 isn't perfect but is the best in reps. It's a far cry from the usual rep pearls' simple construction. A clear cover/coat over superlume paste like gen. watchmaterial pearl actually has a better cover which is a sapphire. wm9's is a resin or something like that, definitely not sapphire. But wm9's luminous paste is superlume and much whiter, more even than watchmaterial's.

So would a WM pearl with Superlume be better than WM9's pearl?