When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ziggy FGD 009 Pre-A

cc

I thought I'd share something with the community. I wanted to thank The Zigmeister, Simon, Avitt, and cMike. This was the original setup but unfortunately decided to part with it (in a ss case). It'll be missed :bye2:

Avitt DLC

Standard Rep Case

a6497

H3 CP

FGD Dial

DSN Hands

DSN Caseback

The Zigmeister Tritium Lume Hands

Angus CG

Simona Strap

FGD002Pre-A003.jpg

FGD002Pre-A001.jpg

FGD002Pre-A006.jpg

FGD002Pre-A005.jpg

FGD002Pre-A007.jpg

cc

It looks lovely!

Wear it well :thumbs:

P.S.: Any pictures of the caseback?

Cheers,

H

this was the caseback used before it was taken apart.

FGD002Pre-A010.jpg

Very nice!

Is that a dial from FGD's latest batch?? I am waiting to get my hands on one for my 009

The dial is the first run version.

Looks great S.

What Simona strap is that?

I am not sure. I got it a while back. Simona does offer custom/limited hides that arent on her site. I have a few randoms. Just email her ;)

cc

VEry nice watch,superb finition, I just buy from RWG member a fgd dial and now I am very happy to get one of them.

because the dial inside the case look ansome what a great simplicity, specialy on pvd case and a good strap.I think all my next rep modded panerai will be on the PRE-V model, is like fo rolex just vintage model is my taste nothing better than the old style.and minimum of details. like we say in french LESS IS ON ,BETTER IS ? + or -.

FELICITATION YOU GOT A NICE KEEPER.

S, for the A series style case/cg (as opposed to the Pre-A watches that used leftover Pre-V case/CGs), shouldn't it be the 6502 caseback instead of the 6500 caseback? I thought I read that somewhere....

i believe the FGD's dials are Pre-A with the t dash swiss dash t which uses the OP 6500. A series with with t swiss t uses the 6502?

@ FGD: thank you. i hope you release you next batches soon.. ;)

Yeah, FGD's dials are certainly Pre-A with the fat markers and the dashes. I thought I read somewhere that there were Pre-A watches that used the Pre-V style cases and also Pre-A watches that used the A series cases and that they carried the different OP numbering.

I'll have to see if I can dig that up.

Anyway, beauty of a watch, buddy! My Pre-A 002 should be coming back from vaccum any day now!