When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New release AP ROO's

dadog13

I just dont get it. Why dont they just do the case of the f1 in some sort of plastic instead of that pvd coating nonsense. It cant be hard to mimic the carbon, by blending shades of plastic.

In this case it would an upgrade, if they downgraded on material.

• 2 weeks later...
I really like JBB:

It is a shame they didn't rep the caseback:

I like it too, but I just noticed they didn't rep case either - it is supposed to be titanium with PVD'd bezel screws :angry:

I'm trying to decide what ROO to get, and it' really disappointing how many stupid little (and some big) mistakes have they made with all editions released so far.

:( :( :(

regards

I like it too, but I just noticed they didn't rep case either - it is supposed to be titanium with PVD'd bezel screws :angry:

I'm trying to decide what ROO to get, and it' really disappointing how many stupid little (and some big) mistakes have they made with all editions released so far.

:( :( :(

regards

I brought this up to Josh, who indicated that they are going to be replacing the screws, and also at some point they will rep the case back. If you are a little patient, you might just get the correct rep eventually.

Take care.

I brought this up to Josh, who indicated that they are going to be replacing the screws, and also at some point they will rep the case back. If you are a little patient, you might just get the correct rep eventually.

Take care.

Good news, thanks for heads-up. Of course for $500+ rep it would be nice to make case with correct metal, but I guess that would be too much to hope for.

Well, they should just take those nice black screws from Singapore GP LE, and switch them with JBB SS ones :) :) I guess someone in factory just mixed-up boxes with bezel screws for these two editions ....

regards