When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Is There A Chat-corner At Rwc?

We do have one that we tested before the site opened, I think Thomas found a few bugs and pulled it for repeires, after that I don't know what happened but I will look in to it for you.

Ken

I subscribe to the idea. A chat room is something missing here! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

it should be possible to chat with a dealer for questions, chat with people how sell their watches and also chatrooms just like the forum topics.

I dont know if its possible. ( forum-owners: tip: chatfunction only avail if your a supporter :D )

Go on guys, put down your wishes and ideas...

Well, a chat in here would sure be AWESOME... would love to see this.

forum-owners: tip: chatfunction only avail if your a supporter

Yeah we caught that the first time :lol:

Everyone needs to sit tight as Da Boss is away for a couple of days, I have already left a message about this in Admin for when he returns..............................still no promises :)

Ken

Thanks Ken! (btw, did you get your Bob shark? :D)

Personally, I am unsure about reserving the chat to supporters only... a chat works well when fairly crowded... I would suggest to leave it free for 2-3 months at least in order to let it take-off.

btw, did you get your Bob shark?

I think you got the wrong guy, the only Bob I have is the one that came with my 192 and that's a crocodile. :wub:

As far as who will be able to access the chat room, this will be discussed in Admin once it has been decided that there will in fact be a chat room. :D

Ken

I think you got the wrong guy, the only Bob I have is the one that came with my 192 and that's a crocodile. :wub:

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showto...91753&st=10

My appologies, I forgot about that.

I bookmarked the page for future reference as I have been as busy as buggery trying to get my little shop open on WT to worry about buying anything for myself at the moment.

Ken

No need for apologies Ken, I was just doing small talk.

Rather, best wishes on your shop!