When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Genuine Oyster Bracelet

spooky driver

should have a flip lock buckle and the end links are not genuine. too bad, that would have been a great price.

I'm not up on the 93150 bracelets, but the whole package could be "non-genuine". The stampings look too big. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Agreed on the marking on the bracelet. It should be 'crisper' and not so deep.

The correct clasp for a 93150 is indeed a fliplock and the end pieces are the wrong reference number and probably not gen.

The correct end pieces are any of the following: 501b, 580, or 593

Here are some sharp pics of what a 93150 SHOULD look like.

http://forums.timezone.com/index.php?t=tre...33175&rid=0

It sold for $275, which is very close to

Yeah, I would not buy it.

The clasp is fake and so are the endlinks. 455b's are replacement links sold on ebay.

Can't tell about the rest of the links, but if the clasp and the endlinks are any indication, I would not assume they are genuine either.

$500 is a decent price in timezone.com for a decent bracelet.

The clasp is fake and so are the endlinks. 455b's are replacement links sold on ebay.

There are genuine endlinks with reference number 455b.

Genuine 455b end links are correct for a Ref. 62523 18K/SS Jubilee bracelet, so yes, those end links are definitely fake.

Bravo for the to the point answer. Given the picture I will be very afraid of its authenticity. Watch out timezone/rolex watch forum alike to find some deals.

93150 is not that rare but a few of the endlinks may be. For example, I have been hunting for 585 endlinks and this one is very expensive. I guess I am sticking to rep bracelet too.

Genuine bracelet doesn't fit me well anyway. It doesn't have this half link like MBW bracelet near the clasp.