When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Supporting the members who "Support" RWG

lanikai

I know this is rehashing old news .. but every once in awhile it should be mentioned. And, this is not meant to target any one member .. just Genral Info..

I am not representing RWG, it's Admin Team nor have I discussed what I am posting with anyone ..

I am more than willing, and happy to help any member with parts or whatever support I can lend. However, I feel that every member should help their own cause and pitch in to support our monthly usage.

As far as "Supporter Status" is concerned ,.. we are not talking a lot of money or sacrificing here.. what does it come out to? a few dollars a month.. :rolleyes:

A cup of coffee cost more these day's ..

I have given parts away in the past .. and I do it unconditionally .. but with the way things our with our World, I think it is time to state that I will continue to support any member I can.. but I "request" that members who are not supporting the Forum should do so .. out of 'team' spirit for the rest of us. the same members pitch in and some with large amounts of $$ to keep this forum operating

If you cannot afford even 20 or 30 usd ..which is what supporter status is (I stand to be corrected) then at least a 10.00usd donation would be nice..

Again, this is not meant to be toward any one member or group of members ... and I am speaaking solely for myself as a "Rank and file" member.. nothing more or less.. B)

Aloha~Cheers

Lani

I know this is rehashing old news .. but every once in awhile it should be mentioned. And, this is not meant to target any one member .. just Genral Info..

I am not representing RWG, it's Admin Team nor have I discussed what I am posting with anyone ..

I am more than willing, and happy to help any member with parts or whatever support I can lend. However, I feel that every member should help their own cause and pitch in to support our monthly usage.

As far as "Supporter Status" is concerned ,.. we are not talking a lot of money or sacrificing here.. what does it come out to? a few dollars a month.. :rolleyes:

A cup of coffee cost more these day's ..

I have given parts away in the past .. and I do it unconditionally .. but with the way things our with our World, I think it is time to state that I will continue to support any member I can.. but I "request" that members who are not supporting the Forum should do so .. out of 'team' spirit for the rest of us. the same members pitch in and some with large amounts of $$ to keep this forum operating

If you cannot afford even 20 or 30 usd ..which is what supporter status is (I stand to be corrected) then at least a 10.00usd donation would be nice..

Again, this is not meant to be toward any one member or group of members ... and I am speaaking solely for myself as a "Rank and file" member.. nothing more or less.. B)

Aloha~Cheers

Lani

+1

As a new supporter i couldnt agree more! I have been here for a few months and i really felt it was time to contribute.

At start i thought the "search" button was all i needed from this forum. But over time (not that long) i realized that this is a great community, with a strong core of members that give years of enjoyment end enlightment reading their posts. Thank you for this great forum, i urge all non supporters to press that button and really become a part of RWG.

cheers.

honestly i have gathered so much info thru this forum, that small fee is more than worth it IMO...

btw, we need a good watchmaker like The Zigmeister in eu ASAP

There's apparently a watchmaker in the UK named Michael something or other. Do a search on this and you should find him. He seems to have quite the credentials from what I remember and can work on 7750 chrono movements, reps and gens.

BACK TO THE BUSINESS...Lani...you're always one step ahead in making this community great. Like others above have said...never thought before RWG of supporting a forum like this...but after realizing what a community it is, and the quality of info here...how can you not? I want to make sure this great resource is there to feed my hobby interests.

After being here just a few days I knew this was a special place to be with some very special members (and not the short bus kind1! Although.......) so I done the required proccess and supported right off the bat. The vast amount of knowledge in the place is phenominal! Not just for watch's be they reps or gens, but knowledge in general. There are guys in here that can help you with a bust washer as easy as they could help you with advice on a good deal for a watch!

Seriously people, this place costs a fortune to run, I'm member 19,000 odd, even if we all chip a $ a month we can keep this knowledge and a great place to chat and meet real and decent people afloat without any problem!

Is a dollar a month really too much to ask? Really???

Way to go Gang !!!!!

Come home from the gym and expected to see 100 views and no replies.. :rolleyes: .. This is great Teamwork by all. :D

and Pete.. don't be down on yourself.. alot of people don't realize that this Forum takes up so much bandwidth (or whatever you call the usage) .. but you stepped up and that in all our books is what this place is all about !!!

Keep the memberships rollin in.. We have not had a raffle in a while and could surely use the rent money !!

Aloha~Cheers

L

Well said! Every little bit helps.

As an aside, it chaps my ass when people say they can't afford then talk about the new Blacksteel or Super Avenger they just ordered!

Well, if that isn't bad enough, what about some who go on to purchase a gen watch??? :rolleyes:

Anyhow, kudos to those who have contributed! All of us are playing our part in keeping RWG alive... :good:

Well, if that isn't bad enough, what about some who go on to purchase a gen watch??? :rolleyes:

Anyhow, kudos to those who have contributed! All of us are playing our part in keeping RWG alive... :good:

:lol: .. then there are those who can drive slick cars but cannot afford .08 cents a day .. that's what a "supporter" contribution comes out to,.. 30 usd into 369 day's = .08 cents a day..

Then there are those members who contibute and then give cool names to Breitling reps.. such as the "Yellow Submarine" :thumbsupsmileyanim:

:lol: .. then there are those who can drive slick cars but cannot afford .08 cents a day .. that's what a "supporter" contribution comes out to,.. 30 usd into 369 day's = .08 cents a day..

Goodness gracious me, it's when you actually divide the amount out, that one realises how little it takes to contribute... :o

Then there are those members who contibute and then give cool names to Breitling reps.. such as the "Yellow Submarine" :thumbsupsmileyanim:

:notworthy: :notworthy: :blush:

Bravo Lani.

It make sense to raise this from time to time :thumbsupsmileyanim:

And you did it in a friendly maner...clearly not an attack to those who do not support :group:

Thanks for your dedication to RWG.

All the best

Stephane

Totally true.

Not only i was not offended but i was actually motivated in a positive way.

Cheers

John

sat down to have my morning protein and carbs at the coffee shop.. open ma LT .. and see such a positive vibe !!.. what a way to start the morning.. (everyday) actually..... it is this form that gives energy to all of us,.. and the members that make it so.

IMO .. every member makes the other strive to be better ,.. true team mates and team work !!

This Forum is abiut Watches.. this Community is about family members who give each other such positive support that all of us are compelled to improve.

I cannot see one member who posted here that has not contributed to making each other strive for perfection,.. from our .. Admin T. Mod - Stephane to our newest supporting member jmarin.

You gentlemen make me so proud to be a part of this community .. shit I may even convert to soccer.. "NOT" :p

The value of great team members is to create an atmoshpere where it brings out the best play from all the players... and this is the magic of RWG !!

So let's .. "Bring it" and keep this "Membership Drive" (for lack of a better name) Rolling throughout the weekend and into next week.. and maybe I can snatch something from my collection ... for a drawing.. or something :D .. may as well,..

so common all you members that can understand that this forum needs to Generte $$ to keep the rent payed .. we should not and will not depend on Admin to pull our weight .. I think Admin has given us the greatest gift on the net.. let's support that gift..

Aloha~Cheers

Lani